Unbreakable Code

"That isn't what I wanted to hear."

"Well then, I don't know what to tell you." The purple haired man gave the man in question a bored expression as he polished off his whiskey cups, his long pale fingers working efficiently and quickly as he continued to clean his bar. The Greenette let out a sigh of annoyance, slapping his hand against the bar counter in frustration.

"You saw her."

"Yes." He didn't miss the way Kurogiri avoided his eyes, and he gave a frown.

"Who was she with? Where were you?"

"I don't report to you, Takashi-san. I report to him."

"Well the only reason your watching her is because of him, isn't it? Not me. Then why the hell am I even here?"

"Good question, one that only you seem able to answer." Itsuki's eyes narrowed at the purple haired man, a dangerous aura surrounding him.

"Daddy!" A tiny squeak emitted from the top of the stairs, causing Kurogiri to let out a sigh from his unavoidable fate. The blonde haired kid raced down the stairs and behind the counter, knocking into the purple haired man with all the force her little body could give. He didn't budge an inch, but the whole table rattled, and while he quickly scooped her up with one hand the other one expertly caught three falling glass cups from behind.

"Himiko, what did I say about running in the bar area." The purple man sighed while the blonde girl in question just smiled blissfully up at him, her tiny little arms already wrapped around his neck in a hug as she nuzzled into him.

"Not to~" She giggled causing the man holding her to let out another sigh. However, if looked at closely, one could see the fraction of a smile tugging at his pale lips.

"Hey there kiddo." Itsuki greeted the kid with a warm smile, one that Toga easily returned.

"Hi! My name is Toga Himiko, nice to meet you!" She smiled brightly, causing Itsuki to chuckle. Her little eyes sparkled as she stared at the green haired stranger. To her, he looked incredibly out of place compared to the normal company her dad shared. He looked way to soft, and way to nice.

She wondered... Right when she was about to get out of her dads grasp to further investigate she felt a light squeeze, drawing her closer towards the warmth of her adopted father. Her little yellow eyes widened in surprise, and when she looked up she was delighted to see him glaring at the green haired man.

"My name is Takashi Itsuki, nice to meet you too Toga-san!" He grinned again with that incredibly inviting and soft aura, his voice equivalent to that of warm honey. Toga let out a little squeal, a light blush dusting over her cheeks as she hid her face into her dad's shoulder.

"What? Don't give me that look. I would never use my quirk on a kid, unless I had an incredibly good reason."

"Right, because your a man of the law who keeps his word." The blatant sarcasm that dripped from his voice caused Itsuki to frown, his face still looking for the most part passive while his eyes burned with a fiery rage.

"Don't question my morals without taking a look in the mirror first, Kurogiri-san."

"You say that is if I have something to prove to myself. I have given myself to this organization fully and am perfectly content with where I am. Can you honestly say the same? Or is it that you don't care about any of it, because your only using us to pursue your own obsession." Kurogiri watched with mild satisfaction as Itsuki's hands turned to fist, clenching angrily at his words.

"It's not an obsession, it's love."

"Now you sound like her." Kurogiri gestured down to his six year old daughter who was nodding incredibly fast in agreement to the green haired man's words.