Trash

"..."

"......"

".................."

"..mom...why?" Atsumi sighed as he sunk back into the couch he was sitting on, a headache already starting to form while his smaller brother to his right was staring at you and the blue haired kid across from them with starry eyed wonder.

"Another brother?" Izuku squeaked with delight, his small body swinging to the side of the couch as he jumped off and walked over to the two, excitement radiating off of his being.

"That's right Izuku and Atsumi. His name is Tenko, and he's going to be with us from now on."

"From now on as in from now on? Or are we just watch-"

"From now on." You cut of Atsumi with a smile, grinning cheekily as he let out another annoyed sigh before turning to look at the red eyed kid. Said boy had not said anything yet, just sitting on your lap while he stared at the two across from him, his gloved hands gripping the fabric of your shirt tightly. He seemed really nervous, Atsumi realized, and quickly regretted his tone of voice which might have implied he didn't want him here.

It's not that he didn't, but [f/n] really need to stop picking up strays off the side of the road... then again..that's what he was.... WHY WAS HE SO JEALOUS! DAMMIT.

"Hi!" Izuku shyly introduced himself, standing right in front of you and Tenko. You smiled encouragingly at him, pride in your [e/c] eyes as he took the initiative to introduce himself.

"My name Is Izuku Midoriya, i'm six years old! How old are you?" Izuku smiled and Tenko looked away from him, burying his face into your shirt. He let out a mumbled reply but it was lost in the fabric.

"He's six years old, just like you cutie pie." You answered for him and booped Izuku on the nose, causing your greenette to giggle.

"Hey, do you wanna play?" Izuku offered with sparkling eyes.

"No." You and Atsumi both froze at his cold tone of voice, however, much to your surprise Izuku didn't look deterred at all. If anything he look even more determined to get Tenko to play with him now.

"Hey, what if we all played together hm? Me included!" You offered with a smile and ruffled Tenkos hair, causing him to look up from his side hug. His eyes narrowed slightly in thought, his crimson orbs scanning over the room once more, going from Atsumi to Izuku and then back to you.

"..okay."

You and Izuku both cheered in victory. You quickly stood up and adjusted Tenko so he was resting on your hip, and then you scooped up Izuku with your other arm, having a kid on either side of you.

"Atsumi, you comin or what!" You grinned as you made airplane noises and raced over to Izuku's room, the greenette in your arm emitting adorable giggles while Tenko enjoyed the ride with a quiet smile, still a little unsure of the rest of the family.

"....god dammit. FINE I'M COMING." You didn't need to turn around to know he was true to his word, his loud stomping catching up to you from behind as you finally made way into Izuku's All Might themed room.

"Alrighty kiddos! What are we playing!"

~

~

sender:

'The Midoriya family just grew from three to four <3'

Bird brains <3:

'YOUR PREGNANT!?'

"WHA-NO!" You screamed at your phone, your bright red face and shouts drawing the attention of the three children who were currently arguing on the floor.