Play date at Auntie Mitsuki's

This ended up having way more Keigo fluff than I anticipated, so for all of you who stan him, you're in for a treat!

"T-two weeks!?" Your eyes shot wide open with surprise, your hand tightening around your phone as your boss spoke into the other line.

"Yes Midoriya, two weeks! You were almost kidnapped for crying out loud! And I know you can heal yourself with your quirk, but you were incredibly injured. Just take some time off and enjoy it with your family. You have plenty of vacation hours you haven't used up yet!"

Even still from your boss's warm tone and inflections, your jaw was wide open as you stared out the window in front of you, disbelief still painting your face.

"I-I don't know what to say. Thank you so much!" You smiled and let out a pleasant laugh, causing your boss to laugh as well.

"No, thank you! Because of your talent we managed to attract another private sponsor for the QHA! All of those team members including you will be experiencing a raise as well!"

"Raise? New Sponsor?" Your eyebrows lifted in surprise. " Who is-"

"Ah Midoriya you know that's confidential! Now, tell the little rascals I said hi would ya?" Another grin broke across your face, an appreciative glint in your eyes as your shoulders lightened slightly from their heavy burden. This was the good news you really needed to hear, because after what just happened within the last couple of days, it was taking everything you had to keep yourself together.

"Of course, and thank you again!"

"No problem!" With a relieved smile you hang up your phone, turning to face your three sons who were watching you with curious expressions. The lot of you were all curled up in the living room, the T.V. playing cartoons into the early hours of the morning while the smell of breakfast wafted in from the kitchen, Hawks humming occasionally falling into ear.

"So?" Atsumi asked while he continued to pet the sleepy Izuku in his arms. Said greenette brought his tired orbs to look at you as well, offering you a dozy smile.

"Hey!" Tenko pouted as you stood up from the couch next to him and walked over to the love-seat, scooping Izuku out of Atsumi's arms. You quickly returned to your spot with the new companion and sat back down. Tenko immediately crawled on you and sat down on your lap, forcing Izuku to scoot over slightly in order to make accommodations. Said blue hair child let out a slight hmph as he was forced to share you now, while Izuku was just happy to be next to his brother.

"Trash"

"Not trash." The two shared this brief exchange before settling down into the comfort of your warmth. You closed your eyes yourself as you leaned back into your comfortable couch, a small sigh of relief escaping you the more you thought about your vacation. Two weeks was honestly more than you knew what to do with, but considering the circumstances you were incredibly thankful. Not only did this mean you could further limit your interactions with the outside world, but now you could control them better as well. Your place of work was literally the first place your wanna be kidnappers went to, so they obviously knew plenty about you.

You rested a hand on the top of each kid and raked your fingers through their hair, massaging their scalps. Tenko was practically drooling as he continued to lean into your touch while Izuku was slowly starting to fall asleep once more.

"So I have two weeks paid vacation off. What a relief~"

'PICK UP YOUR PHONE B PICK UP YOUR PHONE. PICK UP YOUR PHONE, RIGHT NOW. PICK IT-' The four of you all jumped at the incredibly loud and obnoxious ringtone that started to play from your phone. Quick as lightning you scooped the kids into your arms and stood up, turning around and gently setting them back down. You then proceeded to grab your phone, a cold dread filling your heart at the familiar ringtone for an old friend. She was the only one who could ever make you keep such an obnoxious ringtone, because if you really didn't pick up you were more often than not screwed.