Lipstick Stains

"Hey! Sorry I'm late! You wouldn't believe what just happened!" You puffed out as you finally caught up to your favorite red winged hero, your figure visibly fatigued from the distance you ran. By now the sun had just set, causing the city around you light up with twinkles of artificial color, the night only offering little moonlight from the cloud filled sky. You had promised to meet up with Keigo for drinks but ended up showing twenty minutes late, and you had just caught his figure standing outside the bar, leaning against the brick walls of the establishment. Your pretty red dress had ridden up you legs from your sprint, allowing Hawks honey brown eyes a good view at the exposed flesh. Your hair was also a wild mess from the wind, big and puffy with a couple of loose strands blowing in front of your face. You grinned at him non the less, completely oblivious to the ever blushing male who let his eyes rake over your disheveled figure that put one to many suggestive thoughts into his head.

You're messy hair and out of breath panting-

The flush on your face from running and the cold air of night-

That smile and the lipstick mark staining your cheek-

He legitimately choked, his brown eyes widening to saucers as he pounded his fist against his chest, the surprise on his face still ever present much to your confusion.

"Bird brains? You good?" You teased, bringing a hand to rub his back soothingly, completely oblivious to the perfect imprint of a pair of thick lips marking your right cheek in purple lipstick. Hawks could barely hear your teasing voice through his own internal panicking and turmoil.

'Why is there lipstick on her cheek? She's gay isn't she. No! How?! But she has a son- was she experimenting?'

He lets out a tiny yelp and smacked both of his cheeks harshly, causing a loud slapping noise to echo outside. A thin trail of blood trailed down his nose, and he finally gathered his thoughts enough to pay attention to you once more.

"Hawks? What the fuck?" Your eyebrows were furrowed as you gently cupped his cheek, wiping the blood away with surprisingly warm fingers. "Stop internally combusting and tell me what's happening. Are you hurt? Do you want me to kiss you?"

"I-UM-" He coughed at your question, almost choking for a second time in a row.

"Yeah, I do. UM, I MEAN, I think I have a mild concussion. Actually you know what? Don't worry about-" his heart dropped in his throat as you placed a brief and soft kiss to his lips, pulling back three seconds later once your quirk had done its job.

Lucky for him, he did bruise up his legs from a fight a couple days back, so you would feel a slight bit of pain to confirm his story.

Was lying to you to get affection bad?

At the feeling of your lips against his, he honestly couldn't bring himself to say no.

"What do you mean don't worry about it dummy, that's literally what I do for a living. Don't ever hesitate to call me if you get hurt, okay?" You smiled at him with such a heartwarming smile, and he could feel his heart squeezing.

Note to self, get injured more often.

"Will do Hot Mama. now, let's go inside. It's a little chilly, and you owe me a story to that." Hawks smirked at your flushed figure, his index finger tapping against his right chin.

"Hot Mama!?" You screeched, while he just laughed and gave your butt a little slap, his hand moving up to sit above your waist.

"Am I wrong? Also, what's with the lipstick?" Your had been glaring at him while he ushered you into the building, however at his words your face scrunched up in confusion.