Error, File Not Found

"...there's no way." The tired hero let out a sigh as he flipped through the brand new folder left front and center on his desk, a picture of a snowy haired brat with red eyes carefully paper clipped to the top right of the file.

'Midoriya...does she ever stop randomly picking kids off the street? Literally?' Aizawa let out another tired groan as he rubbed his right hand over his dry eyes, his elbows leaning heavily on his desk. The thought of dealing with you again after his last encounter left a sour taste in his mouth, but due to his friendship with All Might he understood just how important that red 'classified' stamp across the manella folder really was.

"Always getting yourself into trouble I see." He whispered to himself before he finally stood up from his chair, walking over to the filing cabinet resting in the corner of his office. He opened the dull grey drawer and thumped through the papers, until the familiar name of Inushi Atsumi was located.

'I was supposed to check up on this kid a while ago, but judging by Midoriya's hostile attitude towards me and her protective one of the kid, I thought he'd be just fine. Might as well knock out two birds with one stone... Why the fuck do they keep dumping this on me anyways? I'm a teacher now.' Aizawa gave out another sigh before he picked up the other file off of his desk, holding them both tightly in his right hand as he walked out of his office, locking his door behind him with his left.

'I'll make this quick. In and out, quick check up on the kids tomorrow morning. It's far too late to even try right now.' Aizawa's black eyes glanced up to the familiar overhanging clock that read 11:58 pm, his feet stopping their movements after he found himself standing in the hallway which led to his escape. Did he go and print out your file as well? Why didn't they include your file in the first place? Especially if you were involved with Shimura? Inushi he could understand, but...

Before he even realized it he was walking to the now empty admissions office, another tired sigh leaving him as he beruggedly walked over to the computer behind the high rising desk; plopping down on one of the chairs as he chastised himself for his own curiosity. He could be in his car right now already on his way home, but no.

He had to do someone else's job for them, and find-

'file not found'

Immediately a smirk pulled to his previously bored lips, his onyx eyes twinkling in curious delight when the sudden realization that [f/n] Midoriya might be more than meets the eye hits him.

With a quick overwrite using his clearance he typed the name in again, and this time her file came up.

Surprise Surprise, It's almost as if she popped up out of literally nowhere 6 years ago.

No family. No education attached, which, considering her current occupation would be impossible.

There was absolutely nothing but the mention of her son Izuku and the new adoption of Shimura, along with her current residence and address to the hospital she worked at. And as he pulled up the scripture for the coding of her file, he realized very quickly why that was.

'This is the formatting for protective services...' His eyes narrowed at the familiar formatting, his previous experience in assisting in cases like this working for his benefit.

What was even perhaps MORE concerning was on top of that, there was something else... Something off, no, different than how files of this kind are normally written. Did someone make an honest mistake?

Or... did an outside source change the information?

He wondered ...did they change the etiquette for retrieving previously deleted information? Nothing on the police server was ever permanently deleted, even if there was a mistake.