Chapter 023 : Completely Drunk

Qin Yu recorded his broadcast video for about two hours, and by the time he finished, it was nearly one o’clock in the morning. As he was preparing to close the game and go to sleep, his friend column suddenly began flashing.

These days, because of the “Xiao Xian-Jin” thing, he had once again become the source of gossip for many people in the game, including the members from his expert group. The group chat had been so noisy lately, filled with people talking about topics centered around Fire Ruthless and Xiao Xian-Jin’s relationship.

Qin Yu would peep at their chat log once in a while. However, except for Nine Hall His Highness who had come directly to him a few days ago, none of them had tried to do the same. They seemed to be satisfied with just gossiping, so Qin Yu also did not feel the need to respond to them.

In this heated discussion, only one person was missing from the scene, and it was Flower Yiyi.

Qin Yu had not seen her since that day she came to introduce herself to Ah Jin, so he was quite surprised to receive a message from her this time-

Flower Yiyi: “It’s really late already, and you are still here?”

Fire Ruthless: “Yes, why are you here?”

Flower Yiyi: “Can’t sleep, so I come here to stroll around… It’s been a long time since I played with you. ”

For Flower Yiyi to suddenly disappear these days, Qin Yu could actually guess the reason behind that. Her reaction made it clear though, that he should not give any false hope to her. Qin Yu thought he had maintained an appropriate distance between them before, but apparently, the lack of another half by his side had caused the girl to form her own illusion about them.

Fire Ruthless: “I want to go to bed early, so I’m going first.”

Flower Yiyi: “…”

Flower Yiyi: “Can’t you accompany me to chat for a while?”

Fire Ruthless: “I’m a little sleepy… [Yawn]”

Flower Yiyi: “Master, I miss you.”

Fire Ruthless: “…”

Qin Yu looked at her last message and sighed. He had thought that she would be “smart” in her approach, and would not give him the opportunity to “reject” her. If she had done that, then, at least, they might still be able to continue to be friends, but now… It looked like she finally could not hold back her feelings.

Flower Yiyi: “I like you, Ruthless, I have always liked you …”

The feelings that she had suppressed for three years, finally broke free at this moment.

Qin Yu paused, then raised his hands to type: “Flower Yiyi, I have taken you as my disciple for two years, all the things that I can teach you, have all been taught. At your present level, you can even take an apprentice yourself, so I think our mentor-relationship is no longer necessary. And I have a favorite person, so you don’t need to continue to waste your time on me. Just think about it and calm down. Good night. ”

After sending this sentence, Qin Yu went offline directly. He was not interested in playing ambiguous games with someone he did not have feelings for, in his opinion, a cold and direct answer was the greatest kindness he could give to the other player.

******

On Tuesday’s evening, He Jin received a message from Tong Xuan just as he was going to the South Gate with Hou Dongyan.

Tong Xuan: “I heard you fainted? What’s going on? ”

He Jin: “Just a fever, it’s nothing serious.”