Chapter 049 : Sending Roses

After going offline that night, Qin Yu took off his helmet and took out the recording chip. He connected the chip to his computer and imported the video of himself and Ah Jin practicing PK in the arena into it.

The holographic helmet allowed players to record gaming videos, but the chip in the helmet could only record from the character’s perspective, downloading a corresponding software on the computer was needed to record from other perspectives.

Qin Hao brought together two videos with different perspectives, presenting the sight of ferret Ah Jin being tortured up to 36 times vividly. After that, Qin Yu edited the video–cutting off all possible disclosure of Ah Jin’s game name and personal information and deleted his voice–He also recorded his own commentary, before finally sending the finished result to Peng Yuhao.

Peng Yuhao: “Next week’s video?”

Qin Yu: “Yes.”

Peng Yuhao gave him a thumbs-up: “I like your speed!”

In the holographic version, doing “live” broadcast to explain the game was temporarily unable to be done, it was estimated that the official company wanted to monopolize the market before the release of the team competition , but the Fly Tour Network had thought about this. They could still continue to broadcast recorded videos, and with Fire Ruthless’s popularity, even if it was a mere recording of a video, some people would still come to watch it.

Peng Yuhao started the video. After watching the first few minutes, he wondered: “This, what is this? A spiritual pet?”

Qin Yu: “Yes.”

Peng Yuhao watched for a while: “Blimey! The whole video is only about you killing and murdering, your enemy couldn’t even counterattack once. Who is this spirit pet ah? Isn’t this too pitiable?”

Qin Yu: “My wife.”

Peng Yuhao spurted. Dear G.o.d, don’t tell me after finding out his wife is a man this guy now becomes crazy. I can feel his grudge coming off the screen!

Qin Yu: “But I have deleted his account information from the video. Not many people know his identity , you also keep it confidential, I’m planning to use him as a secret weapon in the tournament.”

Peng Yuhao narrowed his eyes and looked down for a few minutes, before finally looking up with a smile: “Ah, yes, the ferret speed is fast and will be getting faster.”

Qin Yu: “Yes, he has potential.”

Peng Yuhao: “OK! Leave it to me, you go to sleep.”

After hanging up, Peng Yuhao watched the video patiently. He felt a little worried that this video would arouse the rage of some female viewers, after all, such a cute little animal was tortured so ruthlessly…

Especially this scene–Peng Yuhao watched as the Fire on the screen grabbed onto the ferret’s neck and carried it over. The white ferret’s appearance filled the whole screen (because at that time He Jin was forced to look at Fire), so at that moment his two silky eyes were also facing the “audience”. They were shiny, revealing endless fear and appeared to be begging for mercy, before finally closing in resigned defeat…

…… Ah Ah ~ Ruthless, you demon ~! Even a tough man like Peng Yuhao had his heart broken! QAQ

But next second, the scene on the video changed. The furry ferret finally woke up in Fire’s hands. Fire used his fingers to stroke the small animal gently, the picture looked extremely warm. The end of the video showed the ferret laying down on his back, showing his belly up and selling meng to his domesticated master. The scene played in slow motion, Qin Yu had also added a pink halo and piano dubbing effect, creating a warm and lovely atmosphere.