Chapter 051 : Reappearance of the Roses

While playing PK against Ah Jin, Fire was as brutal as ever. Even if He Jin repeatedly used his two new skills "Melting Meng" and "Instantaneous Movement", it was still difficult for him to escape death.

He was still destroyed several times, and at the end Ferret Ah Jin could only lie powerlessly on Fire's hand, he didn't even have the strength to curse...

"What's wrong?" During this time Fire was especially gentle, his smile was also exceptionally bright, but in He Jin's view, this smile of his was actually a mocking smile, and his laughter was an evil laugh, it's just like the laugh of a tyrant!

If he had not seen Fire's PK fight with Hou Dongyan he would not feel as bad, but after seeing the different treatment between them, his heart felt particularly stuffy.

"Depressed again?" Then Fire still had the nerve to reach out and pull at the ferret's nose. He Jin who was feeling so irritated couldn't help but bite Fire's fingers!

Fire: "..."

Fire not only did not hide, but actually smiled down at him. Since it was merely in the holographic game, a ferret bite would not cause bleeding. There was no pain either, this kind of bite was seen as a sign of affection between spiritual pets and their domestication masters, so there was no harm.

He Jin himself was the only one left in embarrassment because of his momentary impulse. If this happened in reality, he would feel so depressed. How could he bite someone like that...

Biting people like this, why did he seem to be more in sync with his animal form?

Heaven, after turning into a ferret and becoming someone else's pet, would it be possible that his mentality also began changing along!? QAQ

...... He Jin hurriedly let go. Curling his neck and hid his face in his fur!

Fire touched the hair behind the ferret's neck and squinted at him. For such a cool and indifferent man like He Jin, this treatment would leave more impression to him compared to a mere gentle guidance.

I don't have any problem with you biting me or complaining about me. You can also quarrel or act spoiled with me. The stronger your reaction, the happier I am, because I want you to feel my presence deeply, whether it's in the game or reality, until you can no longer forget about me.

Although he felt some grievances, He Jin was also an adult, he couldn't sulk forever. After a moment of self mediation, he soon calmed down.

Today's practice was not in vain, the ferret once again unlocked a new mysterious attribute.

This time it was "camouflage". When used, there was a 80% chance of making the opponent momentarily insane, and forcing them to change target as soon as they turned around. He Jin had seen this skill being used before by Dead Water's system pet.

With this new achievement, He Jin also comforted himself that no matter how tough the process was, at least he was also becoming stronger....

After the two men withdrew from the arena, they went straight to Choi Fung Island.

On the way, Qin Yu's friends bar flashed. He took a look at it and saw a private message from Dead Water-

Dead Water: "Yiyi and Ice Cream are together?"

Qin Yu was surprised: "Where did you hear it? I don't know."

Dead Water: "I just saw info in the world channel about Ice Cream sending flowers to her. All the other players are talking about it now, it looks pretty chaotic."

Qin Yu immediately looked at the world channel, and sure enough, just a minute ago, there was an announcement of Copenhagen Dazs sending 999 roses to Flower Yiyi, exactly the same as what he did to Ah Jin before.