Chapter 107 : Introduction Of The Team

Fire, “almost two years have passed, and I was still alone all the time. People didn’t like me at all. It changed after I was in the game “immortals”, and met you in the game…”

He Jin was surprised to hear this. It’s just like that night, when he received those messages from Fire, he was looking forward to the next one.

Fire, “you’re the first friend that I made in the game.”

In fact, even Qin Yang hadn’t figured out that feeling. It’s like Xiao Xian Ah Jin was a beam of light for him, who appeared during his darkest times.

It could be that Qin Yang found it easier to open up himself on the Internet than in reality. They knew each other more through the game. Ah Jin’s excellence and wisdom influenced him positively, and his tolerance and softness also gave him warmth…

Fire, “one time, we were discussing about studying. You told me that studying is the only way to change your fate. Only through studying, we can live a life that we want, and be a true man…do you still remember that?” Anyone else could tell the same thing, but these words said by He Jin struck Qin Yang’s heart.

He Jin had already forgotten that he had said such a thing, and he felt so childish that he’d said so…In fact, he now understood that even after being admitted into University, it didn’t necessarily mean that one can have the life he wanted. After all, there are too many painful moments and sufferings that come along with growth, and too many worries and helpless moments in reality.

Fire, “after that, I’ve changed, and I wanted to become as good as you. Just for myself, not for anyone else.”

Unfortunately, He Jin did not say goodbye before leaving, after playing with him for a few months.

He did not dare to let himself relax. He wanted Ah Jin to see how well he’d become. He was waiting for the day when they could finally become friends, or even…a couple.

Fire, “when I was in the second grade, I started to perform better, and I didn’t find studying so hard anymore. It’s only that I never put any effort into it. Since the third grade, I started to become the first place in class, and I started to have admirers. The girls said that I’m cool. :P”

Ah Jin, “then it’s not because of me, it’s because you’re clever. Many people wouldn’t perform as well as you did even if they wanted to.”

Fire, “I think it’s because of you, no matter how you think.”

Ah Jin, “…”

Fire, “you didn’t expect that I’d chase you all the way to the Hua University, did you?”

Did Qin Yang choose Hua University because of He Jin? This heavy emotion gave He Jin a lot of pressure, yet his heart was beating crazily. He had never so deeply in love, and so spoiled before.

Ah Jin, “you’ve become so excellent now, why would you want to wait for an online relationship that had ended for no reason?”

Fire, “I’m used to it. I didn’t wait on purpose, but I couldn’t think of a reason to give you up.”

What’s more, there were more and more people pursuing him after he got into the third grade. If there are or two pursuers, it would make a man feel a sense of vanity, but when there are too many, it’d only become trouble. Sometimes, Qin Yang wasn’t sure what these girls liked him for. They were blind like bees, and there was not even time for him to observe these girls closely. In this case, Qin Yang would rather choose to ignore them all. He didn’t care to be totally ignorant of them.

A boy who wants to make himself better doesn’t need to show his sense of existence through love, and he doesn’t have time to waste. Therefore, in eight years, He Jin had become even more precious and rare to Qin Yang, since he’d still think of He Jin from time to time.