Like Brother and Sister

Like always; I OWN NOTHING 

Draco's POV; (HAHA you didn't expect that)

I was worried people would start to see something wrong with me. From the growing dark circles under my eyes to my constant state of stress, but they didn't care. I was a Malfoy, after all, Draco Malfoy, and everyone and everything was below me, except for her. Ever since my sister escaped, I haven't slept properly, I was anxious for The Prophet to arrive every Sunday just to see if she was alright, to see if my twin was alive. The only person who seemed to notice something wrong with me was Blaise, but it only took a few arrogant comments to make him forget everything. 

It was winter at Hogwarts, the snow fell from the sky and the students were happy to go home in a few days, but I wasn't. I didn't even think about home anymore, because now that she was on the run, it was like she was part of home, a rich, messed up Puerblood home, not the home I wanted. I had barely touched the food on my plate for breakfast, instead focusing on the only hint of vibrance in the Great Hall, a glowing blue and green butterfly, one that had been following the first years around for the whole year, and I didn't know why.

"Draco" the voice sounded muffled, just like all the sounds around me as I looked at the butterfly.

"Draco" It was louder this time, but barely distracting.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY" I was shaken awake, literally, and by none other than Blaise Zabini, who had a concerned look on his face.

"Oy! What is your problem? I could have actually fallen off the bench of you yelled a bit louder!"

Zabini rolled his eyes at me before starting talking again;

"Well, Draco, we were asking you where you were going for Winter Break, but you were too busy staring at that bloody butterfly so I had no other choice"

Pug fa- I mean Parkinson nodded eagerly, leaning into me from my left side, but I had already given up on stopping her long ago, so I just let her. I saw my friend, Daphne Greengrass, shooting me an apologetic look before going back to eating her cereal, her long blonde hair almost falling into the bowl. 

"Well, Mr. Zambini, or should I say your royal highness? I am spending the holidays with my family in our Manor, my parents are never eager to travel in wintertime."

I looked directly into his eyes, but another voice caught my attention; It was Marcus Flint, the captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team, who would have surely accepted me as seeker if the privilege that was given to Saint Potter was given to other gifted students like me. He was smirking evilly, his malicious but warm hazel eyes staring at mine.

"Well, Malfoy, I don't know how that will turn out for you. You know, with your maniac sister out and about, probably out to kill you all for emprisoning her in Azkaban and all"

I didn't say anything, just giving him the meanest glare I could manage while my friends gasped, not wanting to make a scene. I was struggling to control my temper, Gemini was perfectly stable when I met her, not that I had mentioned it to anyone, not even Blaise. I was taking a bite of my toast when I heard another voice.

"Oi Malfoy! I hate to agree with a snake, but my father also works in the ministry, and they warned me about her. If you're lucky, she might just join your dear aunt Bellatrix and become her maniac killer partner, I mean, they are family!" 

It was Weasley, the youngest one, who said that, and when the whole Hall stopped their chatter, he knew he had crossed the line. I slowly turned to face him, sitting at the Gryffindor table with his confident expression fading by the second as I walked towards him.