Finding Wind

Y'all know how this goes so basically I OWN NOTHING 

Also, I know this sounds annoying but please read the author's note in the end of the chapter I just need to know what you guys think

Gem;

The moment Draco touched my hand, I felt an extremely strong pain in my left wing and let out a pained yelp, and I don't know how loud it was for Draco to notice it, but he let go and I flew across the frozen Black Lake. It was all covered in ice and snow, which distracted me from the fact that it hurt to move my wing. As I flew, I didn't know where I was going, only that I wanted to be far away from my brother, as far as I could go. Eventually, when the pain in my wing became unbearable, I basically fell on top of a branch concealed by nearly white leaves that strangely did not die with the weather. Carefully as I could, I transformed back into myself, instantly being hit by the cold wind.

I felt a warm liquid slowly pouring from my left upper arm, and as I lifted my sleeve, the pain made me want to cry. But I didn't. Instead, I looked at a curve-shaped cut that stretched from my elbow to my shoulder, probably made from Draco's nail digging into my wing, that was bleeding moderately, staining the snow a blood-red color as it fell from the branch and onto the ground. Immediately, I got out my wand, muttering a spell for the wound to close and summoned bandages to wrap around it. When my improvised healing was complete, I attempted to move my are only to feel pain yet again near my elbow and shoulders, I guess flying across a huge lake with an injured wing is not a good idea.

When I looked at my surroundings, I could see a hole in the leaves, making me able to see the lake and the castle but not the other way around. I tried to transform again, but I just couldn't, it hurt too much and I was cold beyond belief. I realized I had to stay here, seeing as students were roaming the castle, so I prepared myself for a cold Saturday. I summoned a thick blanket before getting into a comfortable position and looking at the landscape. But then it kicked in; the things I said to my brother, the things he said to me, what I had caused. I sobbed quietly, feeling some of them turn into ice drops when they left my face, also falling to the ground and on top of the slowly drying blood.

As the day passed and the sun moved, I felt a once calming breeze slowly turn into a violent snowstorm. The leaves did a great job of protecting me, but it was simply not good enough. I was stuck to the tree as is started swaying from side to side, making me look at its roots slowly rising up to the surface. When I looked at my small viewing hole, I was met with a tornado, its wind swirling around and around, taking the snow with it and stopping me from seeing anything that might be inside it. The tornado slowly made its way towards my tree, but despite its lifted roots, it wouldn't leave the ground. 

I held on to the sturdy tree trunk as the tornado got nearer and nearer, making the tree shake and move and making my weak arm even weaker as I was holding onto the tree. It was so big that everything I saw was covered in a swirl of greys and whites, the leaves miraculously shielding me from the worst. However, as quickly as it came near me, it was gone, and the only thing I heard was a loud thump on the ground, one of a human being. As I looked down, I saw that the snow was back on the ground along with the figure of a boy, covered in his pitch-black robes and seemingly unconscious.

I didn't think much, only bracing myself for the impact as I jumped from the tree and landed on my back, the air being knocked out of me for a few seconds. As I stood up and walked towards the boy a couple of feet ahead of me, he became more recognizable. His hood fell off, revealing his short curly hair and dark skin, and a silver ring with the letter Z on his right hand. He was fairly tall for his age, taller than Draco but shorter than Weasley, the boy in front of me was Blaise Zabini. His right hand was curled into the shape of a fist while his left hand was lying on the ground, letting the snowflakes fall on it freely.