It was your last year of high school in the states but after the whole mishap with your mother, that a stupid drunkard collided with your mothers car. Whereas the drunkard usually survives, in which he did, nevertheless your mother did not.

A week after your mother's passing and her funeral. Your father was thinking about moving back to South Korea. He wanted you to see where him and your mother were born and raised at. Both of them were born in Busan. He also wanted you to attend their high school for your last year. That's where your parents met. They were both on their last year of high school, they had English class together.

A month has passed since your mother's passing and you have successfully moved to Korea with no problems except for unpacking when you arrive to your home. Your house is located in the forest. Yes, the forest. Your dad said that he wanted to live somewhere, where their is not a lot of people and because he loves nature. You also love nature so there is no objection on that.

When you guys arrived to your new house, you were quite surprised. It wasn't like a normal house, it was like a mansion! "Dad, you didn't tell me it was a mansion! Can we even afford this?!" You exclaimed. "Honey, are you doubting your father about financial matters?"
"Maybe" you said looking at the mansion and had a finger pointing up. Your father just scoffs and walks towards the mansion.

You both went back and forth from the moving truck and put all your belongings into the 'house.' Your father gave you a tour of the 'house' and also showed you, your room. Your room was huge, walls were painted purple, your favorite color, big windows, and a king size bed. 'WOW' is all you managed to say. Your father just chuckled. "I'll leave you to it. Finish unpacking and come down stairs for dinner." Your father said. You just nodded and started to unpack.

After finishing dinner you told your dad what you were going on a walk and to look around. He told you not to wonder to far into the forest and not to stay out late. He made sure you had your phone with you.

You walked out of your 'house' and walked more into the forest. You ended up finding a lake or pond? Anyway, their was a body water in the middle of the forest. You saw a log that signifies a bench facing the lake...or pond? You sat on it and admired the view. Then you heard something like a branch breaking. You turned around and ...nothing. There was no one there. So you just shrugged it off. Then you heard something moving behind a bush.

So you got up and said, "I-is a-anyone t-there?" ...Nothing, it was silent. Until a gray and white 'wolf' like creature came out. You weren't scared because you knew if you were to do anything to anger it, it will attack in defense. So you calmly walk toward it and it started to growl. You put your hand in front of you, "it's okay, I won't hurt you." Then you got onto your knees, you were at least 30cm away from the 'wolf'. You wanted to pet its head but it growled a bit louder this time. So you just left your hand out in front of you so it can sniff your hand, like how dogs do. So the 'wolf' sniffed it for a while until its snout touched your palm to guide you to the top of its head. You simply smiled and petted its head. "So buddy? May I ask... or look, if you are male or female?"  You nervously said while blushing. It just looked at you without moving. "Why am I blushing?! Y/n it's just a wolf, not a human!" You scolded yourself while shacking your head. The 'wolf' turned around as if it understood you, it lifted its leg, "oookay! Your a male, good to know!" You said blushing again and giggled.

You started to pet the 'wolf' like you would to a normal dog. Scratching behind his ears and his back. You can tell he was enjoying it. He let out sounds like if he was a cat purring.

You looked at the time and realized it was late. It was already dark when you left your 'house'. So you had to bid your good-byes to the 'wolf'. The wolf just let a whine when you stopped petting him and that you had to go back home. "Sorry boy, I have to go home or my dad will worry that I got attacked by a wild animal or kidnapped." you said while petting him once more before leaving. He just looked at you walking back as if he was protecting you from afar,  from other dangerous things. Then after you started to disappear In the distance, he as well left to go back to his pack.

~~~~
It was already morning and also the first day of your new school. New school, new classes, and hopefully new friends. You walked to school since it was near by like only a 10 minute walk from your home to school and back. You entered the headmaster's office and he guided you to the principal and teachers lounge. Your father knows the headmaster of the school so that it we it was easy to get you in that school so fast. Anyways, you go to the lounge or office if you wanna say. So... the principal guided you to your classroom and asked the teacher to come out of his class to meet you before he introduced you to the class.
"Mr. Choi, this is y/n, your new student who came from America!" Said the principal. "Nice to meet you, y/n!" Mr, Choi greeted. You bowed, "nice to meet you too, Mr.Choi." So then the principal left you in your teachers care. Both of you walked back into the classroom where you had the students attention. "Ok, class! Today we have a new student, who came from the states! Would you like to introduce yourself?" "Uhh...*bowed* Hello, I'm y/n and I'm from California. Please take good care of me." You said. Everyone just clapped. "You can sit in the last seat in this row" Mr.Choi said pointing at the desk. You just nodded and walked to your seat.

You felt like someone was starting at you so you looked around and spotted a male students looking your way. You quickly looked away but you knew that he was still staring, so you just tried to shrug it off.

~~~~
Thank you for reading!