십칠

~Jimin's POV~

"You honestly think fighting y/n will make you think I will date you?!" I said furiously. "I'll do anything for you to give me a chance over this half breed!" she snarled.  y/n paused for a second before yelling, "Just leave us alone!"

Chan-hee chuckled then growling running towards us and jumping mid-air and shifted.

Y/n saw her shift which made her eyes widen with a wide open mouth. To protect her I had no choice but to shift as well.

"Chan-hee, what the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?!" I mind-linked her. "Crazy for you!" she replied back.

"Have you realized what you have done?! You shifted in front of her! she hasn't been told yet!" I said angrily.

"She is a half-breed!" "How do you know that?" I questioned.

I growled and stepped closer to Chan-hee so she won't get close to my y/n.

She saw what I was doing and started pushing her way forward to us.

As the alpha I had no choice to growl and use my alpha voice to make her stand down. After this I will kick her out of my pack, with that she will be a rogue.

"I am warning you Chan-hee, if you take one more step forward I will attack you can ban you from my lands." I growled.

"You are not serious in taking someone like her as your mate, are you?" she scoffed. She took one step, and the next second We both stumble and fought a bit before I had her scruff in between my teeth and bit harshly making her whimper. Clearly since I have the upper hand in this fight, no warrior or any other lower rank wolf can beat an Alpha. (unless the something bad happened and they do beat the alpha, anyways)

"I will let you live if you turn around and leave and NEVER come back. If you do," I pause to catch my breath, "I will kill you"

"But-" "NOW!" I growled making y/n and her shake with how frightening my growl was.

With that Chan-hee turned away and ran. I turn back to my human self and find my briefs that, thankfully didn't tear when I shifted.

I turn to y/n and she looked pale as if she saw a ghost.

"Y/n-" "Don't. I want to go home,.... please." she said not looking at me. I hummed and nodded my head.

I didn't bother gathering up the picnic basket or blanket, I just left everything how it was and followed y/n since she started walking ahead with me trailing behind her.

The walk was silent, so silent that I knew something wasn't going to end right.

"She can't think I'm a freak right? she too is a werewolf, not saying she to is a freak but my freak" I say to myself with a smile.

_____

Sorry if this chapter was no good, I tried my best but I'm still knew to this. Some might wanted a good fighting chapter but, this what y'all get cuz I suck at writing. 😂

Also cuz I'm writing this at like 1am

Sorry for not updating last week I had a lot of assignments going on.

I still do since I'm a sophomore in college

I also have a math exam on Friday 🥺

But I'm happy for I-land for their final episode on Friday before my class! Hope it doesn't go over 9am since that is when my class begins. 😬

Which seven are you looking forward to their debut?

Heeseung, K, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and (I'm stuck between Jake and Daniel)