이십일

~Y/n POV ~

It is Monday and it is time to return back to school. I had time to over think somethings and realized that I am also a werewolf.

A FREAKING werewolf!!!

I mean ok maybe I am freaking out a bit but still, I have been lied to, by my own father--most of my life. 

I told my dad I'll walk to school instead of him driving me there so I can gather my thought.

I shouldn't avoid Jimin he did nothing wrong he was... protecting me.

Honestly, I have no clue what to think or do.

I'm just embarrassed to face him, I want to be with him though.

When I told my dad about being a werewolf, he explained everything, like I mean EVERYTHING.

Like how when you meet you mate you can't be apart from them more than a day because they will feel sad or what not, or something like that. It was still something to take in so I didn't put much attention to it.

Anyways, he also told me that if I mate with Jimin it may be possible for me to draw in my wolf that has been hidden from me for about five years.(should have shifted at 13) Something I wish I didn't have to have 'the talk' with my own father about 'mating' aka sex.

And I just remembered that it is his birthday today so maybe telling him that I keep being his girlfriend since we are going to be with each other for eternity anyways. 

He is too hot and sexy to drop but he is also smart, kind, and mindful.

I make it to school and when I make it to the front gates I see Jimin waiting.

'Is he waiting for me?' I think to myself.

I walk up to him and stop in front of him.

He was looking at his shoes before looking up and meeting my eyes. 

"Hi" he says awkwardly but with a smile.

"Hi" I reply that same way.

"Happy Birthday!" I said before he spoke.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"I wanted to talk to you-" I cut him off.

"I'm not upset if that is what you were thinking. Honestly, I'm not upset at all but I am mad that my dad didn't tell me." I said

"He was trying to keep you-"

"Safe" we both said. "I know but still, it a big thing, not telling me I'm a werewolf. What would happen if I randomly shifted. I'd be freaking out." I continued.

"Anyways, I'm here to tell you that I don't care about what happened on Friday and if you still want to be my boyfriend-"

"I still want to be your boyfriend! Why wouldn't I?" he cut me off.

"Because I thought you would be upset that I pushed you away." I mentioned

"You didn't push me away, you were just shocked and needed sometime to think." he replied

He gets close to me and grabs my hands into his, "I like you, no, I love you, but it is too early to say those three words but our bond is strong that... I can say this to you and it will never fade away." he explains. 

I smiled at him," I love you too! I mean we haven't know each other for that long but something in me... knew that you are the one." I mentioned.

"Its the mate bond. I guess it is affecting you too, which mean you might be a step closer in getting your wolf."

"I know the whole mating thing and getting the mark and all, but don't you think we should wait a little while before he actually 'do it'?" I questioned. 

" 'Do it'? what are you like in middle school or something?" he laughed and I pouted. "If you think we should wait until we graduate school then, I can wait til then since it is only a couple months away."

He smiled and I gave one back, "Thank you" I say.

"For what?" he questioned

"For being awesome and understanding" i answered. 

"Of course. Come on let's head to class." he said, making me look at my phone to check the time. We have talked about thirty minutes and class starts in like five minutes. 

He walks me to my class and I kiss his cheek before walking into class with a blush.

I sit down at my desk and look out the door where I left Jimin all flustered. He was blushing and he touched his cheek with his finger and smiled. 

He looked at me with a big smile and started walking to his class which was down the hall from mine. 

______

Next chapter will be interesting.

What do you think it will be about?

Don't forget to Follow and Vote!

Thank You!🙏🏼