십팔

~Jimin's POV~

We are now on the path to her house and it was still silent until, "So..." she began. "Your wolf, umm, you-" i cut her off, "The same one that meets you down by the lake? Yeah" I nod

"ah" she nods her head locking down in embarrassment. 

~ y/n POV~

I said so many embarrassing thing to the wolf- to him. OMG! I'm going to die or embarrassment before anything else. 

"you are taking this in quite well for someone who witness two werewolves fight." he states. "I think I'm just in shock that I don't realize what just happened. Like if it was twilight all over again." I chuckled. "The scene when Bella goes up to Paul and slaps him and She runs toward Jacob and they shift and fight each other." I explain. 

"Just minus the slapping part." he says. I just nod.

We arrive at my house and I pause before stepping up to the porch of my house. 

I sigh then turn around to see him looking at me already. "uhh, I have so many question by I will hold onto that because this is still a total shock to me." he nods and doesn't interrupt me until I finish. "Since it is the weekend I want to take some time to think, But can you answer me this?" I started, He nods to let me know I can ask my question. 

"What did she mean by Half-breed?" I asked. He sighs and looks at me, our eye meeting each other.

"That," he sighs once again, "That is something I can answer because it is not my story to tell." "What does that mean? Why can't you tell me?" I say confused.

"Just trust me and ask your father the same question you asked me." is all he says before walking backward, "Bye, y/n. Hope your question has been answered before we meet again, then I'm glad to answer many question you might have of us." he says before turning around and shifting into the forest as if nothing had happened earlier. 

"His wolf is beautiful." I whisper to myself. 

"What does my dad know about that?" I say out loud.

"I know about what?" he says startling me and making me turn around to face him.

"Me being a Half-breed." I say with a straight face. When I said that his eye widen as if he saw a ghost. 

____

More short chapters coming up

I feel like writing short chapters are easier for me since I have classes going on and I don't have to write one long ass chapter. 

Anyways, Congrats on Enhypen on debuting with Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Niki. 

I'm sad K didn't get in the group and same for Daniel, I wish the last nine could debut together. 🥺