Next day

It was almost the weekend. One more day of school before a two day break. You woke up and did your morning routine. Then you went downstairs to eat breakfast. You saw a note on the dining table and it read,

'Honey, I will be away for the weekend for work. Sorry I didn't tell you, it was at last minute. Be careful and don't stay out to late.'
-Love Dad~

After reading it you looked at the time and you were almost late. So you got your bag and started heading to school. You were walking until someone bumped into you. "Sorry~" you started. "Watch where your going, b*tch" a girl said. "Oh! you must be the new girl, uh...y/n, right?" She asked. You nodded. " Well let me tell you this. Keep your dirty hands off Jimin, he's mine!!" You just scoffed, she looked at you confused. "What's so funny?!" The girl asked. "If he's yours, why aren't you with him? Hmm?" You shot back raising an eyebrow. "You watch your mouth! I'll make your school life miserable!" She said a angrily. You just rolled your eyes and walked away, "We'll see about that." You said with a smirk but your back was facing her.

"Ooo, Jimin-ah your mate is fierce af!" Said Taehyung. "Yes. She. Is." Jimin said smirking. "Hyung, when are you gonna tell her?" Jungkook asked. "Soon, When I get her to trust and befriend me." Jimin sighed. They all were far behind where y/n was. Since they are werewolf's they have good hearing. "I can't wait to meet our Luna" Taehyung said. "Can we meet her?" "You can meet her at the forest tonight. Once I leave her home I'll come get you. We will meet her in wolf form." Said Jimin. Then both boys nodded.

Time skip to y/n and Jimin project

So y/n and Jimin are in the forest to look for things for their science class (i don't think I mentioned their class, so here you go). They looked to see what to work on. The decided on re-searching different types of frogs. "Let's catch a frog so we can use it as an example for class. Then we'll let it go after." Said y/n. "Sure" agreed Jimin. Two hours past and Jimin 'had' to go 'home'. "Well I better go home, it's getting late" exclaimed Jimin. "Ok. See you Monday then" said y/n. "sure" chuckled Jimin. As that Jimin left and y/n just stayed in the forest by the pond or lake(still don't know the difference lol) like always. It's her favorite spot. Soon later she heard leafs being stepped on. Soon later 3 'wolves' came out. "Woah, Uhh... are you bringing backup to attack me or something?" You said nervously chuckling. They sensed your nervousness and laid down in front of you so you know they aren't there to eat you.

You wanted to pet them so you slowly walked toward them and sat in front of them. They both growled and Jimin growled back. (You still don't know Jimin and his friends are werewolf's like I mentioned before. Just to clarify.) 'Yah, don't growl at here!' Jimin said mind linking to them. 'Sorry, Hyung! It's just that we aren't used to this' said Jungkook and Taehyung agreed. 'Ok, you are forgiven. Just remember she is your Luna, she won't hurt you. She is a nice person, when it come to creatures and sometimes humans' then he ends the mind link.

You put you hands on your lap and sighed. Then after a minute or so, the both got up and walked towards you. One of them was on your right side and the other on your left. They sat besides you and put their head on your lap as an 'ok' to pet them. You smile and started petting their head.

"Well I have to go, my dad is not gonna be home for the weekend. So got to go home before the bad people start looting" you stated. Jimin looked at you with worried eyes. You just petted him for reassurance. "Tomorrow I'm going to list male names and read them out and see which one you like the best so I don't keep calling you 'buddy' or 'boy'" you said smiling at the 'wolf'. As that you get up from the floor and start walking home. This time the 'wolf' ,aka Jimin, walks along side you to keep you safe from other danger. The other two wolves follow along. First, because their alpha is protecting his mate, if danger he has some backup, and second because she is their Luna.

As soon as she got in front of her door to her house, "well now I have personal escorts" she said laughing. Then she petted the 'wolves' goodbye and went inside. Then the wolves stayed their until they were sure that there was no danger to their Luna.