십오

~Author-nim's POV~

After their little date and they are now dating, they have never been as happy as they are now.

Jimin has been wondering since he found out that y/n is half human and half werewolf, if her werewolf side would come out if he were to mark her and complete the mating. He has been looking for answers in old books from his library that is in his home. He wondered if some of those books would talk about human and werewolf's  mating and having a child being half human and half werewolf. 

"What are you doing here so late?" asked his grandfather. His grandfather had come and visit and to stay for a couple weeks. "papa can you tell me something?" Jimin asked. "Of course child, what is it that you want me to tell?" he replied.

"Can you tell me about human and werewolf's? Like after their mating and they have a child, would the child be just human or werewolf or both?" "Well, since the male werewolf's sperm is stronger than a humans," he cleared his throat, "The child will most likely to be a werewolf. But the goddess can make the child a mere human."

"That makes no sense" he deadpanned. "I figured so, but I don't know what to tell you but that." 

"Is this about you half breed mate?" he asked. "Don't call her a half breed that sounds rude." 

"My apologize" "Y/n," he smiled, "She is half human and half werewolf, but she is human?"

"Why do you question that?" he asked. "Her father mentioned that he doesn't want her to find her wolf. So I'm guessing that she will get her wolf once we complete the mating after I mark her. Do you think that is possible?" Jimin pondered. 

"I don't know until you try? That is after graduating high school then you can complete the mating." papa Park mentioned. "Well of course papa. I wouldn't want to ruin her and my future by become young parents. I am mature and responsible." Jimin defended. 

"I know you are responsible and mature, I just wanted to remind you." they both chuckled. "Thank you papa." "No problem child" they hugged and left the library to go to their own room. 

___________

Sorry for a short chapter!

Please forgive me!

But I might start doing short chapter for a while!

So please be supportive of that!

Thank You!~

Don't forget to Follow and Vote!