십일

~Jimin's POV~

Jimin is in his room doing god knows what when he was called out of his room, "Jimin!" Mr. Park yelled from the living room. "Going dad!" he yelled back from his room. Jimin opens his bedroom door and heads down stairs since his room is on the second floor of his house. The living room down stairs as said so that is where he is headed. As he is walking down the stairs, "Is something wrong?" Jimin asks. "You will be missing two school days starting Thursday and Friday and will pass through the weekend. You will be attending an Alpha meeting with our close allies." Mr. Park mentioned. "Alright, but what about school work, I have a project that's due Monday and I have only done part of it. I need at least a whole day to finish it and probably half of another." he says unsurely. "I'll ask one of your pack members to get your work for you. As for your project, you'll have to get a start on it tonight or so." Jimin nodded, "I'll get to it." he said and walked back to his room. He walked into his room and closed the door behind him, he went to his desk and pulled out his chair and sat on it. He faked cried then sighed, "What a night this will be." he said and got to work on his project. 

-

So Jimin's day was an all nighter but still needs a bit more to finish up his project. He yawns as he stretches, his dad walks in his room, "You pulled an all nighter?" he says looking at his tired son. "Yeah, almost finished, just need to add pictures and I should be done." His dad nods, "well it's only 5:30am and school starts at 8:40am. So sleep and I'll wake you up around 7:50am so you can change, eat breakfast and brush your teeth before 8:30am," he suggests. "Since you are a werewolf you can shift into your wold form and run to school and make sure you're not seen by regular humans when changing back." he adds. Jimin nodded, getting up from his desk, pushing his chair in and heading to bed. 

-

~Author-nim POV~

It's only Wednesday and Jimin made a plan to spend with his mate, since he won't be seeing her at school for two days and in the forest for two days in his wolf form. He didn't want to be persistent about it, so he just asked her to eat lunch with him and his friends. "Y/n I won't be attending school Thursday and Friday this week. But these boys are so they shall keep you company while I'm gone." he mentioned. "Where are you going, if you don't mind me asking?" "Just out of town for some 'family' reunion." he smiles. The 6 other boys chuckle, y/n found that strange but shrugged it off. She nodded and continued eating her lunch.

-

"Are you still wanting me to tutor you today?" she asked Jimin. He nodded, "Yes, so I at least learned a bit more." So they both walked to y/n house after school.

-

They are now sitting in the same place on the porch like before and studied for hours until the sun sets. 

Jimin sighs and taps his screen on his phone and checks the time, "It's getting late, I still need to pack so I'll get going." he mentions. "Oh, alright." she answered. Jimin then started packing his things from onto of the table into his bag. "I'll see you then?" she says questionably. He nods, "I'll text you when I get the chance" he answered. "You don't have too." she says in a flustered laugh. "I want to. Since we won't see face-to-face for a while, we can message each other and get to know one another better." he suggested with a smile. "I'll be looking forward to it." she replied. 

___________

Next chapter will be all in Jimin's Pov so look forward to that. 

Also please check out, "Who's Dominant" a Yoongi ff that I am writing. 

Don't forget to Follow and Vote.

Thank You! 🙏🏼