1.marrying my boss (edited)

edited by: EttilaSharif

thank you so much ❤❤❤❤

Thanks to DeadlyDarkAngelWings from team ameliorate_us for the great designs

Chapter one

Dila's POV

Another normal day of work, as usual, since I am the assistant of the assistant of the CEO.

I work in Hawks business agency as a second assistant, for someone who didn't go to college, being an assistant in this company is a dream, but thank God I did get the job. I always wanted to attend business school but we didn't have enough money, for me, I only read books to extend my knowledge. As for why I didn't have money, because we are saving up for my brother's surgery, his condition is worsening every day. When I see him coughing or tired, his pale face and dark marks under his eyes, it hurts my heart a lot. He is not like other normal kids; he can't run or play like them, he would get tired immediately. He only plays video games and that's what I do with him. He needs a surgery to repair his lungs. He got hit by a car when he was five. The driver ran off and let him lie on the street. I was only fifteen years old, I didn't know what to do. Sometimes I think it's my fault that he is in this situation, his lungs are failing, it's like he is suffocating but I can't do anything. Doctors said that the cells are falling and it's extending fast, they need to remove it.

I have been working here for six months. Not only here, I work at a restaurant too after eight, I wash the dishes and help the cook. I work there till one in the morning, then I go home. I would hit bed fast, before waking up at seven and starting my routine. I got days off though, every Saturday and Sunday in the company so I go to the restaurant at 4 o'clock, and every Thursday and Wednesday I got them off in the restaurant. So I would go home and play with my brother, I would hang out with him whenever I have time.

As I walked to my desk, I heard yelling.No, it's the time of the month, I thought. some girls gathered around me."he is mad again, do you ever know why?" they asked me, I shook my head no. "I think it's better to get coffee before he asks." I told them and walked to the kitchen, I made the coffee as he liked it. No sugar, the smell is relaxing but I don't like the taste of it. I am not really a fan of coffee. Don't get me wrong but it's way more bitter than I like.

I walked with the tray, the first assistant Alexandra was looking for me. When she saw the tray she breathed in relief. "Good, you got the coffee."she said. I smiled. " I got this, it's okay" I told her. She is a sweet woman, in her mid thirties. She has a baby about two years old, she is so cute; her husband is a handsome man too.

I knocked on the door and didn't wait for the 'come in' because our boss is way too angry to talk. I walked inside and saw that the whole office was turned over. There was a tornado, I thought. Some girls in the agency said he has a period which is funny. Only Alexandra knows why but she is committed to keep silent. She knows his secret. Our boss loves her, he thinks of her as a