ch8. marrying my boss

"Ashton, you were supposed to ask me before signing me in, you shouldn't have paid all that amount." I was arguing with Ashton for the past hour. After I took a shower, let me rephrase that... after he shoved me into the bath and opened the water while I was still in my clothes. Then he went out like he didn't do anything.

When he told me the news of me getting into college, I was in a total panic mood "you should not tell me this, you are my wife.. and I am willing to do everything for you." He stated and rolled his eyes, "I get that I am your wife, but we aren't real husband and wife.." I made a point and I know it's a good point.

"What is that supposed to mean? Listen, I like you and we are married so it's either you take the money we agreed on as fake couple or you go to college and accept we are a real couple and there is no freaking way we aren't. I know now why you don't want to accept it..." he gazed at me sadly, "you hate me. you hate that I married you, you hate everything I give you and you hate that I have feelings for you." He finished making me dreading, "no freaking way, I don't hate you!" I yelled back. "yes you do, you hate me." He repeated loudly. "NO, I LOVE YOU!" I shouted so loud that my throat is hurting me so bad.

-do you understand what did you just say? My brain said and I recalled the moment. My eyes were ready to pop out. I just confessed my feelings to my boss but not only that... I had no idea.. my heart was about to crash my ribs, why is it bumping so loudly.

"What did you just say?" I stared at Ashton, his eyes where smiling. His whole facial look was delighted, "I guess. I said.." I stopped talking. What am I supposed to say, I don't know. "Dila." He called me to get my attention. I gazed at him in the eyes, we had a silent moment before he embraced me with his hand pulling me closer to his chest. We stayed like that for I don't know how long but the doorbell separated us. Ashton grumbled loudly, "Whoever it is, I am not going to open, and that's it." He dragged me to the bedroom, his bedroom. Now I was anxious, what is he going to do? That what I asked myself.

He seems to read my mind, "relax, we are just going to cuddle." He chuckled looking at my red tomato face, that is so not funny I thought.

"We need to talk while snuggling together..." he smiled, I agreed on the talking part but not the cuddling.

-you are married to him! Can you shut up and do what he says, now that you know you love him. That's what my inside brain and heart want.

But for real, I was afraid because of something I didn't know what.

"Ashton, I think we should have a serious talk." I murmured, he looked at me bored. "yeah, now let's cuddle." He pulled me toward him, "please." He sighed heavily at my pleading. "Fine!" he pulled me to the dining room and sat me on a chair. He sat across from me. "okay, let's have a talk."

"First, the college is expensive, I can't afford it." I started, "that's why I paid for everything." He finished for me. "you are my wife so I can do that, and for the million times... it isn't expensive for me and it's nothing." He added.

"Okay, I am going to accept it, because you did this for me and it's been my dream." I said cheerfully, "thank you." I thanked him and he grinned. "can we go cuddle now?" he pleaded like a child. I sometimes think he is a kid, not a man.. but again who isn't a kid from inside?

"I still have to tell you this, I bought a house for my parents, I took 20 thousand dollars out of your account... so... it's my debt, I am going to repay you." I explained slowly, he exchanged a look before rolling his eyes at me. "if I said no, then you would start arguing with me... right?" he raised an eyebrow.