3.marrying my boss

AN: as a start, I want to say... #Stay-Home... protect your community against Covid-19.
#evdi-Kal.

So what are you doing in this Quarantine?

~J

Back to the Story.... hope you enjoy it.

I woke up hearing something pumping. My head was going up and down, I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I wanted to lift my head but a hand stopped me, I looked at Ashton. He had his hand around me as our leg tangled together. I stared at Ashton. I laid back afraid he might wake up, I tried to take my legs out first but no. He shifted and wrapped both of his arms around me. My brain was shouting for me to move away. I didn't know what to do. I was really scared, that is my boss I am sleeping in the same bed. Oh my god! Move! I shouted in my brain. I grabbed his hand as I tried to lift it off me. I wasn't succeeding in fact, he grabbed me tightly. I looked at him, he had his face in my neck now. "just some more time.." he said sleeping.

I stopped moving waiting him to wake up but it wasn't happening any time soon. So I drifted back to sleep.

ASHTON POV:

I woke up, I smelled the lavender smell. I breathed in, so beautiful. I opened my eyes as I faced Dila. She smells like lavender, I took a deep breathe before I moved up and brought her to my chest, she rubbed her eyes. She looked at me through her ocean eyes, then she was surprised. "I am sorry sir," she said as she was trying to back away. I smirked as I pulled her and kissed her, her soft lips where so tempting. She always paralyzed when I kiss her and I feel like she hates my kisses, I let her go. She looked down. "I am sorry if I wake you up." She finished. "look at me." I ordered. She closed her eyes as she moved her head up, "do you hate it that much?" I asked and she looked confused. "what?" she asked.

"do you hate me kissing you?" I asked and she shook her head afraid. "don't be afraid! I am not going to do anything to you!" I snapped and she was surprised as she moved back alittle. "I get it you hate being with me. I am forcing you on a lot of things... I am sorry, we will get divorced soon. You don't need to stay with me all this time." I told her and she had tears in her eyes, "I am sorry for ruining your life." She said blinking her eyes. "what?" I asked, her tears melt my heart. Am I taking it hard on her? I asked my self.

She was about to move when I stopped her grabbing her elbow. "it's just, i... you never respond to my kisses... and I thought you hate it, you aren't ruining my life and I am feeling like I am taking advantage of you." I told her honestly. She nodded, "aren't you going to say anything?" I asked and I heard a sigh. "i... don't respond.. because.. I never kissed anyone and I would be afraid you might... hate it ... or.. I don't know... I.. I am not... experienced as you are." She stuttered never looking me in the eyes. "that's it?" I asked, I am stupid not to think from her prospective. She nodded and I could feel her blushing. "your... uhm, your kisses are so sweet I didn't want to ruin them if I responded." She said and jumped out of bed. She ran out of the room. I smiled, I think I am getting some feelings... I need to get dressed. I walked inside the bathroom and had a long shower. Maybe I was there for an hour, thinking of Dila.

When I walked out, I got dressed and went into the living room. I saw someone in the kitchen. I saw Dila, she had a towel around her head. I cleared my throat. "breakfast will be ready... in ten minutes." She said without looking, "you don't have to make it." I assured her. "you have guests sir." She whispered stretching to get the pan. I helped her by taking it from the shelf. "I think I told you not to call me Sir... it's so stupid." I said and she gulped. I put my hand on the counter leaving no place for her to run, she turned around slowly... "I am sorry sir- Ashton.." she bit her lip as she closed her eyes.