extra. marrying my boss.

Three months later..

"I don't know what to wear!" I huffed. "Anything, wear whatever you want I'll be home in two hours," Ashton told me. I have to get ready because there is a reception this evening and he got invited. I went to my closet, I don't think I can wear anything from here. I sighed heavily. Think!

I called Josh, "what's up?" He said as I heard noises in the background. "Hi... I need your help." I told him and he laughed. "If it's Ashton-"

"No, I got invited to a party and I don't have a freaking dress!" I cried out. "Oh, I have a party too..."

"you are busy.." I stated, "no, dad will kill me if I went there late but com on my best friend needs me. I'll get dresses for you..." he said. "no, just one is enough." I started and he laughed then hang up.

I had a shower then I put on comfy clothes as I started to do my makeup. I always go with simple, then I was about to do my hair when the doorbell rang, I went there and Josh comes in with bags in his hand. He looked at me and smiled. "you look lovely." He grinned. "I thought you were pretty..... Ugly." He laughed when he saw me glaring. "alright, here are some clothes." He said. I opened the bags, he had more than one dress.

"How much did it cost?" I asked. "it cost me... something." He grinned, "now pick one and get your hair done so I can leave." He said and I glared. "I am not going to wear them if you don't take money." I said and he huffed loudly. "alright! You either wear it or I will make you wear them and tell Ashton that I saw you changing so he would kill your best friend and you will be lonely in college." He smirked.

"You saw her changing?" I looked at the doorway, Ashton stood there looking at me with a raised eyebrows. "Not yet, but I will if she won't change". Josh nodded. "get out of my house." Ashton yelled at him. "you get out, I am with my best!" Josh looked at him like he was a maniac for asking him to leave. "Dila!" Ashton huffed and I grinned. "I will get dressed so you better wait outside," I told Josh and he nodded. "BYE!" he yelled in Ashton's ear which he ran after that.

I hugged Ashton who was still angry. "you should ask me not your friend," He said sadly. "how is my makeup?" I asked and he pouted. "pretty." He pouted more and I gave him a kiss. "get a shower so we won't be late." I told him and he nodded.

I chose a black dress, as I was done Ashton was done too, he smirked when he saw me. "I think you could wear this." He said giving me the dress. "I will be everyone talk." I declared and he laughed. "yes, I know... I want everyone to see the beauty of my wife shining." He admired me. "Ashton this is shouting to look at me." I explained. "its freaking red!" I told him and he kissed my cheek. "do you want to wear it or should I show you how to wear it." That was a threaten not a question. "I can wear it alone." I took the dress from his hand and went to the closet. I wore it, it was a very beautiful dress. I put on black high heels and took my black purse. I walked out, "I think I am going to regret my decision." I heard Ashton mumbled.

"Yeah, and I will be dying laughing when you do cause I am not going to change" I gave him a glare then went out. "oh, you can be more and more beautiful when you get mad." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

When we reached the place, there were reporters. "Ashton! I thought it was a party?" I said and he nodded. "me too, I think it's a charity ball then." He informed me and I gasped. "you can not be serious now!" I said and he was about to open the door. "I am wearing a freaking red dress." I said frustrated. "it doesn't matter..." he assured me and I sighed. "no, they will think I am a-"

"You are my lovely wife." He said kissing my head and then he opened the door and guide me out. Everyone was taking pictures and they were asking Ashton if l was pregnant which actually get me to think if I look fat or something. Finally, we made it inside.

"let's say hi to the host." He told me and I nodded. We walked together to a man. He looked like he is in his forties... maybe fifties.

"Mr. Vince," Ashton called. Mr. Vince looked at Ashton then he hugged him. "how are you, Ashton?" He grinned. "I am doing well, this is my wife..." he gestured my way. "Hello..." I said as I hold my hand out for him. He took it and looked at me. He froze, He was staring into my eyes. I glanced at Ashton who was looking at him confused.

"it's a pleasure to meet Ashton's wife." He told me as he cleared his throat, "hi sir..." I said as I finally had my hand back. "I am Dominic Vince." He said.

"Dila Hawk," I said and he looked at me surprised. "Dila.," he whispered. "dad... I see you met Dila at last... my best friend." Josh came in and he grinned looking at me. "you look wonderful... red suits you." He compliments me and Ashton circled his hand around my waist while pulling me more to him. "I won't take her away... her heart is already taken." Josh smirked at Ashton who looked relieved until Josh completed his sentence. "taken by me." He laughed evilly.

"Josh, I need to speak with you for a sec... excuse us." Dominic told Josh. "father talk..." Josh said yawning.

Dominic's pov:

I stared at the young lady, it's Impossible. She looks exactly like her... "This is your friend?" I asked Josh. "yeah... why?" he asked me. "is she an orphan?" I questioned. "oh no, she has parents and a young brother." He told me and I nodded. "of course..." I said and looked at her. "why is she married?" I asked Josh.

"Well, I never asked her but she worked as Ashton's assistant. That what I know." He looked at me confused. "dad, what's wrong?" he asked me confused.  "what's her full name?" I asked again. "what's with all these questions?" Josh asked me annoyed. "just answer!" I hissed angrily.

"Dad, grandpa is here... did you invite him?" Josh asked me and I looked at the entrance. I glared at him furiously. "what is he doing here!" I was mad. How could he show up?

"Dad, no... there are reporters... I'll handle it." Josh said as he stopped me. "Dila..." he called and I looked at her. She approached us like an angel. "dad wants to ask you a question..." he told her and ran to my father. "yes, Mr. Vince." She looked at me with her pure ocean eyes.

"Why are you married?" I asked suddenly. She looked astonished. She shared a look with Ashton. "we fell in love." Ashton said shortly. Dila nodded her head. "I asked Dila, is Ashton taking good care of you? You can tell me, I am his teacher." I assured her. "well, to begin with, he is very possessive and jealous. He gets jealous easily..." She said chuckling at Ashton look.

"Well, he was raised well then," I said nodding at Ashton. Dila raised her eyebrows, "what did you think? You are my wife, of course, I should be possessive and jealousy if you look like this all the times." Ashton told her and she laughed. "he is just so sweet." She said grinning.

All I could think of is; she looks exactly like her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tada... This is not the end yet... What do you think about this twist... 😏

Ps; next chapter is the final and there is another surprise.

Hope you enjoyed reading...
Also, sorry for my mistakes...😔

Till next chapter...

~J