2.Marrying My Boss

Dila pov:

I stretched out, the sun was hitting my face, what time is it? I asked my self. I searched for my phone but I didn't find it. I walked slowly outside my room, I went to the kitchen to heat up some water for Nescafe. I walked back then realized there is someone on the couch! I peeked over the couch, Ashton! Oh my god... why is he here, then it hit me... I looked at my clothes, where is my PJ... why I am still with yesterday clothes. I didn't come back here, "yes, he brought you here... you were asleep." Someone said, he brought me here, great... so he carried me. Idiot me, why did I rest my head on the desk... how didn't I feel someone carry me?! "I don't know too how, but what I know is that... he knows where is your bedroom." I stopped thinking out loud, who is answering me. I looked to my right and saw my father, my eyes widen and my mouth dropped. "dad?" I said unbelievably. "yeah you had a dad." He mocked me. "how is Mason?" I asked him, "he is doing fine, but my question is still hanging." he said. "oh... he dropped me off after the hospital, and I invited him for a coffee... we talked about the wedding." I shrugged. Dad nodded, "today is the wedding..." dad stated, I looked shocked. "good morning." Ashton greeted me stretching, "good morning dad." He called my father dad, what happened yesterday?

"Alexandra will be here in an hour, you take a shower and they will dress you and your makeup, everything will be ready." Ashton stated, "and for god sake put the ring already." He walked to the kitchen, "what is going on?" I asked, "your wedding. my daughter is getting married." Dad sighed heavily, I blinked at my father. "I am going to the hospital, send me the pictures okay." Dad said and kissed my head before going out.

"well, are you going to make me coffee?" he asked from the kitchen, I went to him. "yes, right away sir." He grabbed me from the waist as I collided with his chest, "if you call me sir again. I will kiss you." He said and my eyes widened, "you won't." I whispered, "try me." He challenged. "do you want coffee A... Ashton?" I stuttered and he grinned, "yes I would like too." He let me go and I started doing the coffee. He was watching me. "why are you looking at me?" I asked feeling creepy. "I want to know how you make such an amazing coffee." He stated smiling. "like normal people." I told him as I pour it, I gave him the cup. "well normal people don't do it like this, see... this smell gives you a new soul." He took a deep breath then looked at me in a way, I was staring too but then a knock brought me out of my thoughts. I walked to the door and opened it, Alexandra walked inside and with a whole people... that I don't know, they walked inside, "go gat shower immediately." She ordered me and I went to the bathroom. I had shower in fifteen minutes thinking why I am in the shower in the first place.

I walked out with a bathrobe. They were in my room. Like what the heck? "alright, we are taking your stuff in these bags." Alexandra pointed at one. "in this, there is new clothes for meetings and other stuff." She explained pointing at another one, "do you need anything?" she asked and I nodded, "please, can I wear my clothes now?" I asked and she looked at me. "you are wearing this wedding dress." She pointed at a white dress that laid on my bed. "but, wear underwear..." she said as she dismissed everyone out. So I am marrying my boss today and that is final.

I was done, could I say FINALLY. They have been doing my hair and makeup for three hours now and I am exhausted also, I haven't eaten yet. "get dressed." Alexandra rushed me and I sighed. "can I eat?" I asked her, she nodded as she went out then come back with a slice of pizza. I am not going to say no for that. I took it and ate it, when I was done, I brushed my teeth and adjusted the lipstick, I wore the dress, and it fit me... I was surprised how she knew my size. When I was done, I walked out struggling. I put on some high heels but there were higher than I wanted to. "I am done." I declared. Ashton looked at me from the living room as I walked slowly. He was checking me out and I took that in my advantage as I stared at him. He was wearing a suit as usual, black without a tie, he opened two buttons from top that made him hotter, his shirt was also black.