10. marrying my boss

Today was the result of my test. I was so nervous, I couldn't sleep last night. Ashton kept telling me that I made it and I had good grades but my brain is telling me something else.

I came with him to work, and he gave Alexandra the day off. We were currently at a meeting, I was taking notes but suddenly my phone made a noise. A message arrived. I looked at Ashton as he knew what was it. He took my phone away and grabbed my hand assuring me. We continued the meeting for another hour then it was done. When the men went out. He walked with me to his office. "what did the message say?" I asked looking at him afraid. "I will see it now.." he said as he checked my phone. I stared at his facial changing. He wasn't happy. My heart stopped beating I failed. I knew it.

"Dila..." he started but I stopped him, "it's fine, I know I didn't do well," I said and he huffed loudly. "I am going to talk to the Dean." He said but I stopped him. "no, don't." I said and he hugged me, I cried in his chest and he patted my back. "I know it's your dream. it's okay, you are at the beginning." He said assuring me. "please stop crying, I can't bear you crying." He said as I nodded. "I'll go and freshen up," I said.

When I come back, I saw Ashton rushing my way, "we need to go, my sister... she is at our house... something happened." He said as he put my coat on my shoulder and dragged me out.

When we reached the penthouse, he called Natalie. "we are here why are you calling her?" I asked and he glanced at me. "I want to see if she is still at the door or get inside." He explained. I shrugged off.

When we reached the last floor. He walked in and knocked on the door. "why are you nocking? It's your house." I said confused. "right, what am I doing?" he asked himself. Then he typed in the password before walking inside.

Everything was dark, it's not even dark outside.. "why it's so dark...." I said but then I heard whispers. "Ashton..." I looked to my side and see that he disappeared. I went to turn on the lights when I reached the switch. I switched on the lights and I heard a lot of people yelled "SURPRISE!" I yelled back. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." That was my response to them.

I saw my parents and my freaking brother sitting in a wheelchair. There were Natalie and her husband. Justin also and Emily. Ashton's mother, and some people I am not aware of. "why are you all here?" I asked. "celebrating..." Justin said.

"you going to college and got accepted.." Emily continued. "oh guys, I didn't get accepted..." I looked at Ashton who was smirking. "this envelope came in yesterday, do you wanna read it?" he asked, I took it and it was already open. It says that I got accepted and I could start next month. I was so excited I jumped on Ashton and kissed him deeply. Until I heard someone choking as they cough. I realized there were people around. I cut the kiss and hoped off Ashton looking ashamed. I saw Emily and Justin smirking.

Dad's face was red as he was the one coughing. "congrats.." Emily shouts as everyone started to hug me. I looked at my brother who was so annoyed saying he could walk but dad would not let him.
I talked to Emily and Justin who was really interested in pissing Ashton off. He would slide his hand around my shoulder and Ashton would slap him. He would compliment me and Ashton would pull me away. He was having fun.

I glanced over to my parents to see them having a talk with Ashton's mother, I was afraid she might do something and I wanted to go there but when I saw Natalie with them, I was relieved. Ashton introduced me to his grandparents who they were so amazing people and kept nagging on a great-grandson... it was a little awkward when they told Ashton to hurry.
Scratch the little... it was so much awkwardness! I told myself nodding.

When everyone left, I went to the kitchen to get the dishes clean, Ashton hugged me from the back and kissed my neck. "guess who is traveling tomorrow.." he declared and I pouted. "you have a business deal?" I asked and he grinned. "yes... I am going on a... wait...." He stopped talking as he turned me to face him. "who said anything about business?" he looked at me confused. "you said you are traveling..." I reminded him and he shook his head no... "yes, I am traveling with you on our honeymoon... and I picked a lot of places... first, we are going to Hawaii then to Russia... and I really wanna go to Italy with you, I have to show you a restaurant there... amazing taste.. anyway, after that where do you want to go?" he asked and I looked Astonished... "there more?" I asked and he nodded. "um... I don't know ... where ever you want." I said and he smirked. "I heard from birdy that you wanted to go to Turkey..." he said and I knew that bird is Mason. We used to watch the series together and we promised each other to go to turkey to see some actors.