6.marrying my boss (edited)

edited by: @EttilaSharif ❣

"You don't... mean that, do you?" that's all I could say. "I mean it... every word of it." He said truthfully, staring at my eyes. "I told you before, I don't know my feelings for you," I said, averting my eyes. "What did you feel when you saw Emily with me in the morning? Were you angry?" he smirked and I glared at him. "ANGRY?! YOU MADE ME CRY!" I yelled and he grinned. "Why would you cry for a man you neither like... nor care about?." He asked.

My beautiful, lovely phone rang. I looked at the ID, it was my father. "It's Dad, I need to answer it," I said and he nodded. "Yes Dad," I answered. "Dila... um, you said you wanted to show me the house today..." he trailed off and I facepalmed myself. "Yeah... I was busy, I'll be right there.. sorry Dad," I told him. "Honey, if you can't handle this, it's-"

"No I'll be right there," I looked at Ashton. "I need to go... can I?" I asked him. "You won't tell me?" he said. "I promised Dad, I really need to go." I said honestly, if I told Ashton then dad won't accept the house, and if I don't tell him then he would be sad... Oh God! What should I do?? "You can go... still now you can't trust me." He whispered the last part, but I heard it. "Ashton, it's not about trust. I... I trust you but I promised Dad." I said and he nodded as he turned and walked away, "Hey! I am talking to you, I'm not finished," I snapped. "You can go Dila." He said and that made me angrier. I pulled him by his elbow and looked at him in the eyes. "I trusted you that I slept in the same bed with you! I trusted you that I lived in the same house... I trusted you with my life, you can't say I didn't trust you," I yelled at him and he stopped me by pressing his lips on mine. He lifted me up by my waist as I circled my hands around his neck then suddenly the door opened. "Ashton..." I heard his mother's voice and my face paled. I jumped off of him and stood there staring at the ground. "What?! What do you need?!? Why are you here?? I thought I locked the door!!" he was yelling now, I grabbed his hand and he sighed, "I wanted to talk to you son." her mother said. "We have to talk," she said as she glared my way.

"We don't, so can you leave now?" he yelled again. He was so angry that he almost crushed my hand. "Ashton... you're crushing my hand." I whispered and he let go. "Oh, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to." He said, looking regretful. "You, get out," his mother suddenly snapped pointing at me, I stared at her. "Be a little respectful, will you? How can you be a good grandmother?" Ashton said. I was shocked and her face was priceless.

"She is pregnant?"

"I am pregnant?"

We asked at the same time, Ashton looked at both of us. "No, I meant in the future." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Dila, go... you have my permission," Ashton said to me. I nodded and went out. Alexandra looked at me raising an eyebrow. "I have something to do... you can cover for me right?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay. By the way, Jake is waiting for you." she pointed her head to my desk. I went there and smiled. "Did it work?" he asked. "Please stop this nonsense," I said and he frowned. "Why? I was having fun." He smirked at me playfully. "Having fun! Playing around with people's hearts and playing with their emotions?? It's disgusting!" I shouted at him which earned us looks. "Jake, leave me alone. I am not that type of girl and I never wanted to make my husband jealous." I rolled my eyes as he clapped his hands. "Then it worked." He smirked again. "We will see each other a lot," he said and left the office, chuckling. "Oh dear what have I gotten myself into ?!" I asked myself

I thought that everything might backfire but brushed it off as I headed to the elevator, when I got to the front door I saw Chris waiting. "Mrs. Hawk..." He started, guiding me to the car. "What??" I asked and he blinked twice before telling me it's boss's order. I sat shotgun beside him and he was too scared to ask me to go in the back. I told him that it was fine talking to me but, oh do they listen? No.