Chapter 1 The Battle

Our story begins during a battle between Alva and the Reform School students.

"You think you can stop me,ha,You're all fools!"Alva shouted.

"We're not the fools,you're the one making a mistake"Gilly said.

Gilly and her friends charged towards Alva.Gilly threw a dagger towards,Alva hitting her in her shoulder.Alva screamed in pain.

"You and your friends will pay!"Alva shouted,Then she smirked.
"Lets see how powerful you are without them"Alva said with a evil grin.

Then with a flash of red light ,Gilly and Alva were trapped inside a bubble.Alva kept up the bubble with her hand.Gilly looked at Alva in surprise.

"Just because I don't have my friends doesn't mean I will fall"Gilly said.

"I was once like you,I thought I needed friends,I thought I needed love,but then I realized that all I needed was power"Alva said.

Alva stretched out her hand and said,"Join me and I'll show you how I did that."

Gilly's friends were trying to take down the bubble,but it was no use,even Jocelyn's magic wouldn't work.

"No,"Gilly said,"I have my friends and they make me feel powerful,they helped me get the hero title I have,I don't need you."

Gilly then threw a dagger at Alva's hand and the bubble went down.

"YOU WILL FALL WHEN YOUR BY YOURSELF!"Alva shouted,"LETS GIVE ENCHANITASIA A REST."

Alva started to mumble some words. She lifted her head and said"You all should get some beauty rest."

Gilly's eyes widen.
"She is going to put them in a deep sleep,just like she did to Princess Rose"Gilly thought.

Alva pointed her hand towards the crowd and fired,Gilly grabbed her wand and cast a bubble in front of the crowd,but the spell hit Gilly.

Alva was shocked.Gilly picked up a dagger and threw it towards,Alva hitting her in the stomach.Alva screamed in pain.

"I'LL BE BACK"Alva shouted while clutching her stomach.

Alva disappeared in a cloud of red smoke,leaving a scroll behind.Gilly looked at the scroll before passing out.

"GILLY"Jax shouted as he ran towards her.He tried to wake her up but it was no use.Gilly's friends ran over.

"Is she dead?"AG asked with tears in her eyes.

Jax listened for her breath.After a few moments,he took a sigh of relief.

"No,she's alive"Jax said.

Rapunzel,Snow,And Cinderella ran towards the scroll Alva had left.

"I need time to heal,In seven months my new plan will be revealed,Your dear hero is in a deep sleep,Her cure is the kiss of someone who's love for her can't be beat" Rapunzel read out loud.

"What does it mean?"Maxine asked.
"No time for that,we have to get gilly to the hospital"Kayla said.

"Take her to the Royal Palace hospital,it is trained to handle these types of situations"Cinderella said.

Jax picked up the sleeping Gilly and went in to a carriage.The princesses followed.They got to the Palace very soon,and took Gilly to the Royal palace hospital.Soon all of Gilly's friends were at the hospital.

"How long will she be asleep for?"Ollie asked.

"We don't know,but we don't have long until Alva gets her full strength and attacks again"Rapunzel said.

"So she might be asleep forever?"Jax asked looking at his sister.

Rapunzel nodded.AG and Maxine started sobbing,Tears streamed down Kayla's face,Ollie looked at Gilly with a worried expression,Jocelyn held back her tears,Jack had a face of guilt,after all he didn't even help during the battle,and Jax stared at Gilly while crying.He was hurting the most,he was Gilly's best friend and her partner in crime.He needed Gilly.

{{{Hope you enjoyed.Yeah I know this fan fic sucks.}}}
P.s.
Chapter 2 will be out on this Saturday