Chapter 3 That Strange Dream

It had been a week since Jax and Rapunzel had talked.Jax couldn't stop thinking that maybe he could be Gilly's true love,he normally said that he wasn't her true love but part of him hoped that he was her true love.

Jax had continued to see Gilly regularly. He always fell asleep next to Gilly's hospital bed because he wanted to be there to protect her in case of an emergency.

One day Ollie and Jack went to visit Gilly.When they walked in they noticed Jax sitting next to Gilly's bed.Ollie and Jack smirked at each other.

"Hey Jax"Ollie said with a grin,"you seem to be very occupied recently"Ollie said while looking at Jax and Gilly.
"Yeah,like you are always here taking care of Gilly,why is that?"Jack said with a smug look on his face.

"Because she is my best friend"Jax said, glaring at Ollie and Jack.
"Is there any other reason?"Ollie said with a grin.
"No,what makes you think there is another reason?"Jax said with a "stop-asking-or-else"look.

"Oh I don't know,maybe the fact that you like Gilly"Jack said smirking.
Jax froze and looked at them then looked at Gilly and blushed.
"W-What gives y-you that i-idea?"Jax said panicking.

"Geez I don't know,the fact that you are always more worried about Gilly than anyone else even yourself"Ollie said.
"Uhhh"Jax said while staring at Jack and Ollie.
"Well bye"Ollie said while him and Jack walked out.

Jax stared at Gilly for a while before sighing.
"Even if I'm not your true love,I will always care about you,no matter what"Jax said.
Jax then fell asleep and had a rather strange dream.

In the dream

Jax was sitting on a red and gold throne,fit for a king.There was a tiny baby in a gold and blue crib.Jax walked towards the tiny child,It had brown hair and when it opened it's eyes it had violet eyes like Jax's.

"Hello your majesty"An old woman says to Jax,curtsying."Uhh,Hi"Jax said."Your majesty,the queen is on her way"The old woman said."Ok"Jax said."The queen said she shall meet you in The Throne Room"The old woman said.

"Ok,which way is it?"Jax said."I'll escort you there"The old woman said with a chuckle."sorry,I forget my way around the castle"Jax said nervously."I understand,you were away at that reform school for so long,you forgot what it's like in a castle"The old woman said with an understanding smile.

They soon arrived at the Throne Room A.K.A Rapunzel's old Throne Room.
Jax looked around,everything looked completely different.He saw a portrait of him,Rapunzel,and their father.

"Where is Raz and My father?"Jax asked."You are very forgetful,Raz quit being ruler to make you a king"The old woman said."And my father?"Jax asked.
The old woman looked down sadly.
"He has passed away"The old woman said.

Jax was upset,but didn't show it.
Jax cleared his throat."You are free to go,I shall wait here for the queen"Jax said."Of course your majesty,bye"The old woman said while curtsying.
The old woman left the Throne Room.

Jax waited two minutes before the queen walked in.Jax looked up and saw his queen,his wife.He saw brown hair with a purple streak.He knew who it was."Hello,Gilly"Jax said,hoping that he was right."Hello Jax"Gilly said curtsying.

"Julian shall be here soon,he is getting a diaper change from my lady in waiting,Mary"Gilly said with a smile.
They sat in the King and Queen thrones and waited.

After a minute,Mary had arrived with the baby Jax saw earlier.Mary handed the baby to Gilly,curtsied,and left the Throne Room."He is handsome"Gilly said with a caring smile,while looking at her son.

Gilly gave Jax a hug trying not to crush Julian."I can't believe he will be a strong king,I mean look how tiny he is"Gilly said playing with Julian."Oh I almost forgot,Kayla and Ollie are having a baby"Gilly said with a smile.

"Tell them I said congrats"Jax said smiling."I will"Gilly said.Gilly looked at a nearby clock and frowned."I have to go,Julian has a suit fitting"Gilly said.
Jax looked at Gilly in confusion.
"I didn't think they made suits for one year olds either"Gilly said with a chuckle."Goodbye,Jax"Gilly said curtsying."Goodbye,Gilly"Jax said bowing.

Gilly left,leaving Jax alone.He walked around the castle and ran into the old woman from earlier but,the old woman had a frightened look on her face.
"Is everything alright?"Jax said worriedly."Your Majesty,The queen she is in danger"The old woman said with a scared,quiet voice.

"What!?!"Jax said."You must wake up,you must help her"The old woman said."What?Jax asked."You must help her,wake up,She needs you by her side!"The old woman said getting louder.Jax was confused and scared."WAKE UP"The old woman screamed.

The end of the dream

Jax wakes up,sweating,he looks around and sees Gilly shivering.He pulls her blanket up to cover her.He looks at her face and she still has the scratches and bruises from the battle.He remembers what the old woman said."I will never leave your side,and I will always protect you" Jax said.He looks at the clock on the wall."1:00 a.m."Jax said yawning.Jax fell asleep holding Gilly's hand.

{{{Hope you enjoyed this chapter and be sure to watch out for chapter 4 this Friday,Byeee}}}