Just a few questions

Ok so here are the questions I have for FTRS

1.Where are Harlow and Jocelyn's parents?

2.Where is Felix?

3.Why do some people say Gilly has green or blue eyes,when in the short story "When Gilly met Devin",Devin describes Gilly as having big brown eyes?

4.Why do some people think Gilly is short?
In Tricked,Gilly says that she"towers over" Hansel and Gretel despite being the same age as them.This implies that she is rather tall for her age(Or Hansel and Gretel are just gnomes in disguise).

5.Why does everyone just forgive Anna?

Like I get why her family forgave her,but if that was my sister,I would disown her.

And like did no one remember the fact that Gilly was constantly getting manipulated by her own sister.She had what seemed like Panic attacks.And did they also forget that Anna almost killed her own siblings and Jax.

And last but not least,

6.Why did Anna change her personality so suddenly?

When we last see Anna in Switched,she seems like she is all confident and doesn't need anyone's help.But in Cursed,She seems scared and sad.She also mentions something about not having a choice.So I'm very confused by the sudden personality change.

Alright those were my questions.
Chapter 8 will be here soon.

Bye