Chapter 12 True Love's Kiss

I'm sorry I haven't updated, School started so I've been busy

Jax made his way to the infirmary.He opened the door.He saw Gilly sleeping quietly.He'd have to make a difficult decision.He'd either regret it or love it.

He sat right next to her.He sighed.He was contemplating.Should he do this or not?
He needed to know,Is he the right one for her?

Jax missed her so much though,he really wanted her back.If he wanted her back he would have to take a risk.That would be easy for Gilly,she takes risks all the time.Just like the risk that landed her here.

He smiled at her.Atleast if it didn't work no one would know he tried,I guess. Staring at her isn't gonna help her wake up.

Jax honestly can't remember a time where he had this much pressure on him,Not even during all those royal meetings or interviews.

He was actually going through with this.
Jax leaned down,

Alright that's the end of the chapter,you can leave now.

...

Leave

...

OK fine here's the rest of it

and kissed her.(Alright, Light the fireworks, if you wanna)

At first, Nothing happened, but then he felt Gilly's hand move. He pulled apart from her and he saw her eyes start to open.

"Jax?"

Jax stared at her. He waited so long to hear her voice again. He nodded and started crying. A wave of emotion attacked him as he remembered how much he wanted to see her big, brown eyes again and how they would sparkle when she smiled.

Gilly sat up quickly and touched his face.
"Why are you crying?" She asked him.
Jax looked up at her. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you again" He replied.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "You've been asleep for 4 months(I think, I'm not good at math)" Jax said. "That long, wow, well I'm still tired so I'm going back to bed, wake me up in 5 minutes" Gilly said with a smirk.

Jax playfully punched in the shoulder.Gilly laughed and Jax felt his face heat up. He almost forgot how cute Gilly's laugh was.

"Soo, Are you going to tell me how I woke up?"Gilly asked.

Jax froze. How could he tell her?

As Jax sat there thinking. Gilly began chuckling .

"What?" Jax asked her. "I know" Gilly said.

"Know what?" Jax asked. " I know you like me" Gilly said. Jax stopped functioning. "H-How?" Jax said. "When I was asleep, it was like I was in a dream, I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear everything"Gilly said.

Jax stopped and started blushing intensely, thinking of all the things she must of heard. Gilly looked at him and smiled. " If you're wondering, I did hear everything you said, but I'm kind of happy that I did" Gilly said.

Jax stared at her. " So do you know how you woke up?" Jax asked her. "Yep" Gilly said. "Prove it" Jax said. " Okay" Gilly said. She then leaned over and kissed him. Then she pulled away and said " And then I woke up".

Jax smiled. Just as he was about to go in for another kiss, the crew walked in. "Hey Jax, Whatcha do- " Ollie said as he entered with Jack, Maxine, Jocelyn, AG, and Kayla. " Gilly!!!" They all shouted as they ran towards her.

" How did you?..." Maxine started but then trailed off when she realized. Taking in Jax's flushed expression while maintaining a calm and formal face and Gilly's quiet smile on her face as she looked at Jax, one could guess what happened.

"I think the answer is clear" Jocelyn said.
Jax tried to hide his blush but anyone could see it. Gilly blushed slightly with a smile on her face.Maxine stared at them and then said"Can I help plan the wedding?!"

Everyone laughed at that. Everyone was just going on and on about Jax and Gilly.Teasing them like normal. The Princesses came in having heard a lot of laughter and were stunned to see Gilly awake.

"Gillian?!, But how?!" Snow shouted. All eyes turned to Jax. He looked at the princesses shocked expression and nodded his head. Raz looked at him and with the most confident voice started chanting," I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!"

Everyone started laughing at this. " And you didn't believe me, well look what happens when you listen to your big sister for once, Jax" Raz said.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know, I was wrong you were right" Jax said for the first time in his life.
Gilly chuckled at this. " Can one of you inform my family?" Gilly asked.

Snow nodded her head. " We should tell all of Enchantasia too" Ella said. " You're right" Raz replied. " Alright, as much as I want to enjoy this moment, we need to talk about Alva and Rump" Gilly said.

OK,I'm extremely sorry that it's been so long.I've recently gotten back into in-school learning so I've been busy

So what's new with my life?

Well I'm at my new school, and guess what? It's a private school filled with kids with AirPods.

I'm gonna be an auntie and if you are wondering, I'm gonna have a nephew ( Brother's child) and I'm not sure about my Sister's baby as we just found out about her's

Also I'm going to be moving the author's notes to a separate book so it will be much easier to read the story without having to get ads for author's notes you're not going to read.

See ya next time