Chapter 9 Rescue Mission PT 2

Is it bad that I'm writing chapter 9 during online class?

Here's chapter 9 my dudes and dudettes

They spent two hours planning.
Jax seemed ready and determined.
His friends however,seemed exhausted.
"Ugh,why do we have to save Gilly?"Jocelyn said faceplanting onto the table.

"Because she's our friend and she needs us" AG said."If she hadn't gotten hit by that dumb spell,we wouldn't need to save her" Jocelyn said."If you didn't realize this yet,Gilly literally sacrificed herself for us,if it wasn't for her,we would be in her position"Kayla said.

Jocelyn sighed."You're right"Jocelyn said.
"Still don't know why she did it"Ollie said.
"Cause she cares about us and didn't want us all asleep and helpless as our home was being ripped away"Maxine said.

"Who cares what happens to Enchantasia?"
Jack asked."The people who actually have a heart"AG said."Oh so you royals are allowed to not care but not us"Jack said."I never said that"AG said."Why should we care!?!" Jocelyn said."Because we all have a responsibility!"Ollie said."What do you know about having a responsibility!?!""Jack said."He knows because he hasn't conspired with a villain before!"Kayla said. "You did that before don't even lie!"Jack said. "Kayla,Jack,don't say that!"Maxine said.

They began arguing and Jax listened for 2 minutes before getting agitated and yelled.

"Shut up!"Jax shouted.Everyone looked shocked.Jax had never raised his voice and he certainly never told anyone to shut up.
It wasn't very princely,one could say.

They immediately stopped talking.
They knew that if Jax was angry,it was
serious.Jax was almost always calm and collected,even if he was mad.Except when Gilly wasn't there.

Gilly was the most chaotic and crazy person but she was still the only person who could calm Jax down if he was scared,sad,or angry,it's how Jack survived being killed by Jax.Gilly being gone must have hit him like a rock.He basically dedicated his life to protecting her.

Everyone made eye contact and looked back
down at the map infront of them.Jax took a breath and spoke again."Sorry,I've just been kinda frustrated cause ya know,"Jax said.
"She's gone"Jax whispered but everyone could hear him.

"We'll get her back"AG said.Jax looked down at the map,then back up at everyone.
"Do we all know the plan?"Jax asked
Everyone nodded and Jax smiled.
"Then lets go get Gilly back"Jax said.

Time skip~

The crew stood on an open field in the middle of nowhere.They looked around,no sign of anyone.They should be safe.
"Everyone ready?"Jax asked.They nodded.
"Alright careful,we're going into Giant territory"Jax said."If we run into them we'll have erp take us home"Jack said,proudly.

Jax rolled his eyes and dropped a bean in the ground.The ground began to rumble loudly and everyone started backing up.
A beanstalk rose out of the ground and up to the sky.

They grabbed the daggers out of their belts and began climbing the beanstalk.They reached the top of Cloud city.The could see a few giants that made the ground rumble as they walked.

"Does anyone see Stiliskin's manor?"Jax asked."Jeez,I don't know,maybe that big mansion over there"Jocelyn said,pointing at a mansion in the distance."Alright,let's go" Jax said.They ran towards the mansion, hiding behind buildings to avoid being seen.

They made it to the back of the mansion.
"Ok we did it"Ollie said,"Now how do we get in?"."There should be some random window here"Maxine said.

They looked around before seeing a window that was the size of a boulder."Alright how do we break it open"Jax asked."Easy"Ollie said walking to the window.Ollie grabbed his weapon and bashed the window open.

"Let's go in"He said proudly.One by one they climbed inside the mansion."Weird, Honestly thought there'd be an alarm" Maxine said."Well let's be thankful that there isn't an alarm"Jocelyn said.

"Alright,search around for a door that might hold Gilly"AG said."Nah,we have to look for a kid who is weak and stupid enough to lead us to Gilly"Jocelyn said.

"How?"Maxine said."Easy,we attack and kidnap them"Jocelyn said."So,return the favor?"Jax said."Yep"Jocelyn said.
"Alright lets go"Jax said.

They looked around for a bit before hearing someone whistling.They turned a corner and saw a boy walking towards them.
They hid behind the corner until the boy got closer.Jax jumped from behind the corner and tackled the boy to the ground.

"Get off me!!!"The boy shouted."Stop shouting or else"Jax said.The glare Jax gave the boy was enough to scare anyone.
The boy stopped shouting immediately.
"Alright,good,Now tell us where Gilly is"Jax said.

"Never!"The boy shouted."Listen here,If you don't tell us where Gilly is,I'll make sure you meet a face worse than death"Jax said darkly.

The boy gave a little yelp then nodded his head."S-She's i-in the l-last room i-in the h-hallway"The boy said pointing a finger to the room.Jax got off the guy and picked him up by the collar of his shirt."Here,someone watch him"Jax said.

Jocelyn grabbed the kid and looked at him.
"Don't even think about trying to escape" Jocelyn said,holding up a dagger.
The boy nodded,fearful of what these kids might do to him.They walked to the end of the hallway,Jocelyn basically dragging the boy.

Jax opened the door and said,"We're here".

Alright there it is,Chapter 9.
Hope ya enjoyed,enjoy the rest of your evening.

So here is a cute dog picture to brighten your day
His name is Fudge.

So here is a cute dog picture to brighten your dayHis name is Fudge