Chapter 6 Shopping

{{Ok so this is going to be shorter than the other chapters but that's because I is busy and I'm working on the next chapter,and let me tell you,there's going to a big event.}}

Three months have gone by.During those three months,Jax and the rest of the FTRS gang have been busy visiting Gilly and getting ready for an upcoming ball.

"Why did the Royals decide to throw a party?"Jack said with an annoyed tone. "Raz said that the Princesses want to have a ball to take everyone's minds off Alva"Jax said.

"Ugh,and we have to go?"Jocelyn said.
"Come on guys,I'm sure it will be fun" Maxine said."Raz said we have to bring another person"Jax said.Everyone groaned.

"We should figure out who's going with who"AG said."I'll do it"Jax said.
"Ok,Maxine and Jack will go together and Jocelyn and AG will go together"
Jax said.

He turned his head towards Ollie and smirked."And Kayla and Ollie will go together"Jax said.Ollie's face flushed.
"Ok,what about you?"Jack said pointing Jax.

"Raz said I don't have to bring a another person,since I'll be helping her speak with other Royals,but I can if I wanted"Jax said.
"Why can't I help with the other Royals"
AG asked.

"Beauty said she wanted you to have fun with your friends,instead of having to deal with Royal matters"Jax Explained.

"Of course,they don't like me dealing with Royal stuff"AG grumbled.
"Ok,now that that's settled,What are we going to wear?"Kayla asked.
"Ugh,I don't know"Jack said.

"We can wear what we wore last time"
AG said."Great idea,except all our clothes got scratched and torn from the last time Alva and Rumpelstiliskin
Attacked"Jocelyn said.
"Oh,right"AG said.

"Why don't we all go shopping?"Maxine said.Everyone said ok.
Jax and AG begged the Princesses to give them some money to spend.
The Princesses reluctantly agreed.
They took a flying carriage to the Village.

When they arrived,the girls went into a dress shop and the boys went to the Tuxedo store.They girls walked around choosing
various items,meanwhile the boys just chose whatever fit and looked good.

"I'm guessing you're glad you don't have to bring a plus one"Jack said.
"Of course I'm glad,I don't have to bring some overdramatic girl"Jax said.
"That's not what I meant,I meant that you're glad you don't have to bring a girl who isn't Gilly"Jack said.

Jax's face flushed."Come on,stop teasing him Jack"Ollie said."Even though we know that's the real reason he doesn't wanna go with another girl"Ollie and Jack smirked.
"Ugh,you guys suck,let's go I already found my clothes"Jax said getting a bit mad.
"Ok"Ollie and Jack said.

The boys left in search for the girls.
When they found the girls they looked tired but happy."Ok,I think we found everything we need"AG said."Alright,let's go home" Jocelyn said sounding exhausted.

They arrived back at Royal Manor and chatted for a bit.After 2 hours they all went to their homes and went to bed.
AG and Maxine were extremely excited for the ball and they had requested that they help everyone get ready. Everyone agreed

Jax sat back down in the hospital chair and stared down at Gilly.He really hoped that she would wake up,but it wasn't that easy.
He sighed and fell asleep right next to Gilly.

{{{Ok,yeah I know I'm late posting this but I'm only late by a day so it's not that big of a deal.The next chapter will be a big event but I will not say when it will be uploaded so you will have to wait.
Stay safe and have a good day}}}