Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was sitting in the Hall of Origins hanging out with his two friends Darkrai and Giratina just chilling and talking about stuff.

(Y/N): "So how is it going, you guys?" 

Darkrai: "Nothing much"

Giratina: "Yay, same here."

(Y/N): (Y/N) looks behind him and sees lady Arceus walking by. (Y/N) blushes as he looks at her. "sigh" (Y/N) let out.

Darkrai: "Come on now (Y/N), just ask her out or tell her how you feel man," Darkrai said with a motivating tone.

Giratina: "He is right you know" agreeing with Darkrai

Darkrai: "I mean, she is nice and might except your confession to her"

(Y/N): while looking down and sighing "and what if she doesn't, what if she doesn't even like me back, what if she rejects me, I can't take the humiliation." (Y/N) said with a sad tone and depressing look.

Giratina: "Your the second strongest pokemon here!. I mean, you almost accidentally killed both of us when we did a sparing match."

Giratina was right. I am the second strongest one here. Lady Arceus is the top one here, after being well, the Alpha Pokemon. Maybe I should go and tell her how I feel.

(Y/N): "Alright, I will go tell her how I feel and hope for the best," I said with a determined look in my eye.

I get up and walk away to go and find Lady Arceus to tell her how I feel. I only hope that she will accept my confession.

(Time skip)

I walked around the hall trying to find Lady Arceus when I finally spotted her walking around the hall. I was about to go up and tell her how I felt when a blue rift had opened up and I knew who it was. It was Dialga, the legendary pokemon who is said to control Time. I say that he was holding flowers in one and behind his back and that he had walked up to Lady Arceus. 

Dialga: "H hello madam Arceus," he said with a nervous tone.

Lady Arceus had turned around and faced Dialga with a confused look on her face.

Arceus: "Hello Dialga," she said with a cheerful tone.

Dialga: "So I h have come here to talk to you because" he hesitated for a moment. "I love you madam Arceus!" he said as he held out the flowers towards Lady Arceus.

My mind dropped the hope I had and I went off running to my room with some tears coming from my eyes. I did not hear if she accepted his confession or not but I didn't want to know as I ran up too my room rushing past my friends. As soon as I got up to my room I had opened the door and went in closing it behind me. I sat on my bed as I cried.

(Darkrai's POV)

As I saw me and Giratina's friend (Y/N) run passed us with tears in his (E/C), I thought to my self, (did she rejected him) that was in tell I saw Giartina pointing somewhere. as I traced to where he was pointing I saw Dialga holding up flowers to Arceus.

Darkrai: "oh. Poor (Y/N)" he said. "I hope that she didn't say yes to Dialga," he said with a depressed look.

Giratina: "I bet she did not, Dialga is a jerk to most of everyone here," he said.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 done. This will be my first story I have done. I hope you enjoyed. Chapter 2 will come out soon. Till next time. I would like to get feedback if you don't mind.