Chapter 3

(F/C) is your favorit color

________________________________________________________________________________

( (Y/N) POV)

The time was 7:30 pm. 30 minutes before I would see Lady Arceus for our date tonight. I was pretty stressed out not by not knowing where to take her nor what to do. I slowly began to breathe to try and calm myself. It works a little bit. I decided that I will think about it on m way to her room. I'm already dressed in a black dresse shirt with a (F/C) tie. I begin my way out of my room and start to walk to Lady Arceus's room.

As I walk through the Hall of Origins I see Groudon looking at his phone. I go over and decide to ask him something.

(Y/N): "Hey Groudon, I was wounding if I could ask you something?" I ask.

Groudon: "Sure what is it?" he begins to turn his phone off and put's it in his pocket.

(Y/N) "When you and Kyogre went on a date, where did you take her?" I  ask with a warry look.

Groudon: "Well, I took her to a restaurant and then after we ate we walked around the landscape at night. Why do you ask?"

(Y/N): "Well, I asked Lady Arceus out and I have no idea where to take her. I was hoping that since you and Kyogre were going out I could ask you for some advice."

Groudon: "Nice work, but that is the advice I have for you. Just take her out and tell her how you feel at the right moment."

(Y/N): "I would I know if it is the right moment?"

Groudon: "You will know"

(Y/N): "Thank you Groudon" I look at my phone and it is 7:50 pm. "Well, I half to go meet up with Arceus. See you later Groudon."

Groudon: "No problem, good luck on your date"

I walk away from Groudon and I continue my way towards Lady Arceus's room.

(Timeskip 10min)

As I am at Lady Arceus's room I knock on her door and wait. She opens her door wearing a wight and gold dress with a blue necklace.

(Y/N): "You look lovely Lady Arceus," I say with a blush.

Arceus blushed at my comment.

Arceus: "You look handsome (Y/N)"

I smile at what she said. At least I look good.

Arceus: "ready for our date," she said with a bright smile.

(Y/N): "Yes I am. Where do you want to go?"

Arceus: "Well I heard of this new restaurant that just opened not too far from the Hall of Origins"

(Y/N): "Alright then, let's go"

(Timeskip as (Y/N) and Arceus begin to walk away from the Hall of Origin and proceed to the restaurant)

(3rd person POV)

(Y/N) and Arceus sat in the restaurant and order food. They both talked for a while in tell their food arrived. After they ate they paid their bill and left the restaurant.

The two begin to walk around on the beach with the Moon over the water. There where next to each other watching the moon rise over the water as they both smiled.

(Y/N) POV

As we sat on the beach watching the moon rise into the stary night I turn to Arceus. I think this is the right moment to tell her how I feel.

(Y/N): "Hey Arceus," I say

She turned to look at me

Arceus: "Yes (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "There is something I want to tell you."

Arceus: "I do to (Y/N)"

I started to stutter trying to say I love you in tell, finally.

(Y/N) and Arceus Together: "I love you"

As we both said that I had a look of shock the same as Arceus. That shock faded into a bright smile as we both hugged each other and kissed each other on the lips.

We are now together. There is nothing I will not do for her.

(Y/N): "I love you Arceus," I say

Arceus: "I love you too (Y/N)"

We both got up and held hands as we walked back to the Hall of Origins

________________________________________________________________________________

There you go. Chapter 3 here. I hope that you enjoyed it. There will be more to the story I just need to think on what should happen next. Or you can decide. That's all for now. See you in the next chapter. I will also try and make chapters a bit longer.