Chapter 5

Dialga's POV

I had left the realm in which Arceus had pushed me into and I decided to just fly around to clear my head. I didn't want to return to the Hall of Origins for a while because of what happened. But sooner or later I will have to come back. 

As I was flying around I came across this pokemon who didn't look the way they should I go to investigate as I fly down and analyze the pokemon. As I was flying down I got hit from behind by something hot. 

As I look to where it came from, I see a Charizard with glowing purple and pink eyes. His skin was greyer and appeared and he had a look of aggression. Ethier way, I will not allow this little pest to assault me.

 Ethier way, I will not allow this little pest to assault me

(Think of eyes like this just on the Charizard)

Dialga: "YOU DARE ATTACK ME YOU PEST!!!" 

I summon my time sword and begin to charge at the purple-eyed Charizard. He just smiled and turned the other way.

Dialga: "YOU CAN RUN PEST BUT YOU CAN NEVER HIDE!!!" I yell out

I began my pursuit after that pest Charizard. This continued for about 5 minutes. The Charizard was a fast flyer but not as fast me. I was so angry that I wanted to use my roar of time but I just want to catch this pest and make him feel pain.

I was about to catch the little pest but before I could I was hit from the side. Then I was also shot by water and then by a Dragon rush. I begin to fall to the ground and as I did I made a small creator in the ground. After my body collided with the I look up to see more pokemon with greyer skin color and with the same purple and pink eyes as that Charizard.

They all begin to surround me as I got up. I held my time sword out with both hands on the base. 

Dialga: "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!"

I begin to rais my sword into the air to unleash my Roar of Time. As my sword begins to glow and shine blue, they all just stood there with a smirk on all there faces. This had angered my much more and my sword shined brighter.

 Dialga: "ROAR OF TIM..."

I was about to unleash my Roar of Time when I was suddenly hit in the head by something big and hard. I blacked out and I was knocked out.

The last thing I heard was all the grey pokemon laughing out loud.

(Time skip)

3rd person's POV

Back at the Hall of Origins, it was the next day and Arceus had called all of the Legendary and Mythical pokemon for a meeting to discuss the annual Legendary and Mythical pokemon party in the next 3 weeks. The Legendary and Mythical pokemon started to head to there seats within the meeting room. 

Each section has been divided by each region in which the Legendary or Mythical pokemon came from. As the room started to be filled with legendary and mythical Pokemon, (Y/N) was walking in with Arceus with a smile on both there faces. (Y/N) was about to head too his seat when Arceus grabbed his hand.