Chapter 4

3rd person POV

When (Y/N) and Arceus came back to the Hall of Origins, they hugged and went back to there own rooms. As (Y/N) was heading back to his room he was stopped by his two friends Darkrai and Giratina.

(Y/N) POV

I was heading back to my room when my friends Darkrai and Giratina came up to me asking me where I was.

Giratina: "Where were you?"

Darkrai: "Yay, we could not find you all night. We needed to tell you something"

Giratina: " Yay, we found out that Arceus has a crush on you"

I laugh in response to this. Both Darkrai and Giratina looked at me we a confused look on there face.

(Y/N): "Guys, I was out with Lady Arceus tonight and I know she has a crush on me because me and her are now together." As I said those words both there faces where shocked. "We both confessed to each other"

Darkrai: "That's so awesome, good for you man!"

(Y/N): "Thank you. well I should probably get back to my room now so I will see you guys tomorrow"

Darkrai and Giratina: "See ya"

I continued my way back to my room while thinking about Lady Arceus. I am so happy that she loved me as well. As I got to my room I opened the door and walked inside. As I walked inside I heard a noise coming from behind me. I turn to see what I was and see the pokemon named Unown. 

How did Unown get in my room? Better yet, how did they even get into the Hall of Origins? 

They were moving around a lot and they notice me staring. Next thing I notice they line up and from what I could see they formed a sentence trying to tell me something.

(Y/N): "Be careful because there are some who will try and take from what you just gained" they speeled.

As I read that part out loud the Unown then disappeared into thin air. 

What did they mean by that? I wonder. I decided to write that down to remmber and try to figure out what they meant. After that, I went and got ready for bed.

Arceus's POV

I got to my room after saying good night to (Y/N). I was so happy that he felt the same way as I did. When I entered my room I went and sat at my desk. I open a cabinet and took out my Diary and pencil and begin to write.

Arceus: "Dear diary, today was filled with events. One in which I saved (Y/N)'s life and after that we both went out and I finally did it, I finally told (Y/N) how I felt and the best part, he felt the same as well. I am so happy and I can't wait on what tomorrow will bring."

As I finished writing I closed my Diary and placed it back in the cabinet. When I closed it I heard a noise from behind me. I turn around to see what it was. It was some Unowns. They formed a sentence.

 Arceus: "stay close to the one you now have received. There will be something that will try and take you away." 

When I finished reading the Unowns disappeared. I wrote down what they spelled and went to sleep.

??? POV

As I watched that legendary named (Y/N) and the goddess pokemon Arceus I begin to laugh.

???: "hahahahaha. Soon you will be mine Arceus and you (Y/N), you will be dealt with and I will make you watch as I take your precise Arceus away from you"

?1: "Sir Dialga has been spotted flying near our base."

???: "Thank you corrupted Charizard. Get the other corrupted pokemon and lead him towards me. He will be a lovely addition to be added to my army"

Corrupted Charizard: "Yes evil Hoppa"

Evil Hoppa: "You will be mine Arceus. You will have no choice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry again for the short chapter. I will try my best to make the chapters longer now including more dialog and plot to it. This is my first story so you can't really blame me. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for next chapter.