Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I look around me and I am in what appears to be a meadow. I walk around on the soft grass past the colorful flowers. The wind felt nice while the air was clean. I was at peace.

???: "Y/N!"

 I turn my head to see who just called my name and it was Arceus running towards me. I reach out for her when suddenly she disappears.

Y/N: "Arceus, Arceus, were did you go?!"

I was frantic when she disappears. Suddenly, the sky turned black, the meadow around me all withered away and was burning. The soft grass turned to a rough stone and the flowers died and were then turned to ash. The once clean air was now filled with smoke. I look around and see Arceus walking to me like she was in pain. She then collapsed as I rushed to her and catch her mid-fall. I held her in my arms as I kneeled down. She was brushed, scratch burned and bleeding. Tears filled my eyes as I saw her like this. All in pain and bearly able to hold herself up. I look around

Y/N: "who did this to you?" 

She did not say anything. I look back down and her eyes were closed and her breathing had stopped. I cried with tears running down my face, making a little puddle on the stone ground.

???: "Hahahahahaha" 

I turn around to see a figure that looked like a person with a bright dark purple aura around him. Eyes pure purple and with a big smile on his face.

???: "I am now the god of pokemon!" 

The floor then disappeared from under me and I was falling into nothingness. There were voices repeating the same thing

Unknown: "will try and take from what you gained, try and take from what you gained (3)"

I then wake up and shot straight up looking around at my surroundings. There was sweat dripping from my head and my hands. I was still in Arceus's room and I look next to me to see Arceus sleeping peacefully and safe. I sigh in relief.

Y/N: (whispering) "I was only a nightmare, but why, why did a feel so real. "will try and take from what I gained. Wait, that was what the unknown showed from when they appeared in my room." 'could this be a warning ' I think to myself.

I hear a noise and look at Arceus with her slowly waking up. Her eyes open up and she looked at me and I guess she sees that I am sweating with a look of fear on my face.

Arceus: "What happened Y/N? Are you alright?" she asked with a worried toon in her voice.

Y/N: "it's fine, just was a nightmare" I exclaimed. 

Arceus: "What happened in your nightmare?"

Y/N: "I was in a meadow that soon turned into an area of stone and fire. You were in my dream as well. When I was in the burning meadow I saw you have been beaten so badly and bearly breathing and then you collapsed. I caught you but then...you..you were." I hesitated to say.

Arceus: "don't worry, just say it"

Y/N: I took a deep breath. "You died in my arms" you exclaimed with tears in your eyes.

Arceus POV

I looked at Y/N with tears in his eyes as he began to cry. This made me hurt so bad because I hate to see him like this. After he said I died in his dream made me shocked but understanding why he was so sad and scared. He loved me and the fact that I died in front of him in his dream would have made him so heartbroken. I went up to him and hugged as he cried into my shoulder.

Y/N POV

Arceus just looked at you and then gave me a big hug. Her arms wrapped around me. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. One of her hands started to rub my head and she spoke.