Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

Corrupted Dialga: "Yes master Hoopa"

There was no way for Dialga to fight nor resist the power of the Hoopa ring.

Evil Hoopa: "good. Now, you will go to the Hall of Origins and find Arceus. When you find her, wait till she is alone and then try and capture her by any means. Bring her back her"

Corrupted Dialga: "As you wish master"

The now corrupted Dialga left his new master to start his now given mission. To capture Arceus and bring her back to evil Hoopa. The brother of Hoopa.

Evil Hoopa: "Soon she will be mine. Nothing will be able to stop me. Hahahahaha"

Y/N POV

I and Arceus went around the Hall asking other legendaries and mythical pokemon if they know where Dialga might be.

Arceus: "have you guys seen Dialga? He is missing." she asks the group of some legendary and mythical pokemon.

legendary/mythical group: "no we have not. Not since you pushed him back into the time dimension. We will keep an eye out though"

Arceus: sighs "alright, thank you"

Y/N: "Have you seen Dialga, the time pokemon?" 

group of legendary and mythical: "Sorry, we have not. Why are you asking? Didn't you two have a little skirmish yesterday?" One of them ask

Y/N: "yes we did have a fight but Palkia is worried about her older brother since he was gone yesterday, the night, and today."

group of legendary and mythical: "ok then. We will keep an eye out." They all say.

I sighed and walked away. I meet up with Arceus and we asked each other if anyone has seen Dialga today or at least told one of us if he was doing something.

Y/N: "dose anyone you asked know what happened to Dialga?" I ask

Arceus: "no one knew, how bought you?"

Y/N: "no one, it's weird, no one has seen him at all after you sent him back through his time rift."

Arceus: "agreed, I mean, I might have opened it up and pushed him threw it but he was still able to get out of his realm whenever he wanted."

We both put our hands on our chins, thinking about what might have happened to him when suddenly a loud boom was heard throughout the all.

*BOOM*

Y/N and Arceus: "What was that?!"

Me and Arceus both ran to where the noise came from. As we arrived we heard someone.

Rayquaza: "Look, Dialga is back" I hear Rayquaza say.

Me and Arceus look at the door to see Dialga but different. His skin was grey, and his eyes were purple and pink. He did not look like himself.

Palkia: "DIALGA!!" she yells. "where have you been? you started to worry me" she said as she ran up to Diagla in tell she final notices something was off. "Dialga, are you ok?"

Dialga didn't see too show any signs of emotion as he just ignored her and walk past her.

Palkia: "Dialga it's me, your sister" 

Dialga didn't seem to care what so ever and just kept walking without looking back. Palkia just fell to the floor on her knees and began to cry. Me and Arceus walk over to her.