Chapter 2

(Arceus POV)

As Dialga showed me the flowers and said that he loved me I was flattered but.

Dialga: "I love you Arceus," he said with more confidence.

Arceus: "I'm flattered Dialga truly I am but," I said but hesitated to say it

Dialga: "But what?" he said with a concerned tone in his voice.

I hesitated to say as it might hurt Dialga's feelings but my heart belonged to someone else. Someone who I had a crush on for a long time. 

Arceus: "My heart belongs to (Y/N)" 

Dialga had dropped the flowers with an angry look on his face. I walked away not looking back at what just happened.

(Dialga's POV)

As I started to see madam Arceus walk away my blood became to boil up with rage. How could she love that pathetic little weakling? I am truly the one that she should be in love with.

Dialga: "(Y/N), you will pay for this, I will make you suffer. Maybe then madam Arceus will love me after I beat up you pathetic little monster", he said while grinding his teeth with an angered expression on his face. "I will come and find you tomorrow and beat you up so bad you will not be able to move!" as he started to open his rift.

((Y/N) POV)

As I was in my room I heard a knock at my door. I hesitated to open it as I was embarrassed to let someone see me like this but I just expected it.

(Y/N): "come in," he said with sniffles.

I notice that Darkrai and Giratina walked in and closed the door behind them. As they walked in they saw how sad I was and came over to me and brought up two chairs from my desk and sat in them in front of me.

Giratina: "are you doing ok," he asks as I slowly looked up at him. 

I hesitated to say anything but I did.

(Y/N): "No, I am not." I say with a sad look. "Why would I even be ok?" I say with a frustrated tone. "I mean, Dialga just told how he felt to Lady Arceus with flowers, you know how that would make me feel?"

Both Darkrai and Giratina looked at each other and back to me as they both sighed.

Darkrai: "Yes, we do know what that will make you feel. Did you hear if she said yes or no to Dialga?" he ask as I begin to process.

(Y/N): "No I did not, I ran away after he confessed to her. I don't know how much worse I would have felt if I heard her say yes to him. It was something I did not want to hear." I said with some tears coming from my eyes.

Giratina: "Well, there is a chance she said no to him. I mean you may never know in tell you to hear it for your self or see it" he said in an effort to try and cheer me up. It worked just a little bit though.

(Y/N): "You're right, could I have some time to my self please for the rest of the day?" I asked

Both Darkrai and Giratina both nodded at me as they got up from there seats and left my room. I lay down on my bed as I try to clam myself. After a while I begin to drift to sleep and finally, I did.

(The next day, still (Y/N) POV)

As I woke up from my sleep, I see that it is morning. I must have slept pretty hard. As I got out of bed I procced to my bathroom to get ready for the day. As I finished up I got dressed and walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to pick up some food. I was still a bit down from the other day and looked a bit sad but I just kept walking. 

Male legendary pokemon reader x fem Arceus (pokemon are humanoid looking)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें