3. Back to Conscious

(A/N: Half of this chapter is a bit of solo, but I hope you all enjoy it)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

[Gaahhh...] - (Y/N)

My hand pressed on my forehead, feeling the headache starting to kick in. The light coming from the mirror blinded my sight, giving me a hard time to open my eyes.

Like that one time that the light was turn on by your parents and say, 'go to school'. Much to your annoyance, it makes you feel high first thing in the morning.

I saw the wall clock showing the time at 1.15 pm. Meaning that I was unconscious for 3 hours.

[My... medical room?] - (Y/N)

Much to my surprise, I looked at my surroundings noticing some plastic medical wrappings. I lift my blanket and saw bandages were strapped on my legs and arms but none around my torso... which, I should be glad about.

My clothes were replaced as well... probably Wiya did this.

[Thank goodness...] - (Y/N)

Did Wiya bring me here? Only she would bring me here instead of the hospital. I should thank her for saving my life back there, death would certainly be the last thing in my list... and she did not get to finish her confession.

Damn it! I am still *Cough!* single *Cough!*. Well, better luck next time.

I do not have anything against hospital either private or government... I have my own reasons for not going to one. Well, it is because of-

*Thud!*

[?] - (Y/N)

The sound of something falling to the floor caught my attention, as I quickly folded the blanket and carefully placed my feet on the floor. I took a guess that it will hurt and, it did.

I grunted a bit as I could feel the wounds caused by the glass bits from the incidents. From the feel itself, I could tell that the glasses were already pulled out but the pain is still there my friend.

At least I could still walk and run, not like the legless- No, no crippled jokes allowed.

I slowly walk to the door and open it, revealing a piece of paper on the counter and a necklace that seem to fell nearby on the floor.

[This is...] - (Y/N)

I picked the note with the necklace and read it. The words are written left me out of my thoughts. Surely, I know how sensitive myself is when it comes to feelings.

Especially today, it was supposed to be an emotional day for me... but some other things happened and somewhat managed to ruin the time I have left with Wiya.

I know that no one has the time to stay in one place for a very long time, except if they are immortal. Wiya have her own things to do, and I need to respect that.

[Reminds me of the past...] - (Y/N)

As if a wound reopened, I could feel the prickly pain in my heart. Each time when someone leaves, there will always be someone else be there to say farewell.

Even though that seems like a simple gesture to almost everyone but to me, It means a lot... which I cherish a lot. Many may be ignorant of that fact but there are times when no one believes you as if the whole world became hostile. By the time you leave, not even a soul would be there to remember.

Yes, I experienced through that before... no matter how much I sweat, bleed and cry, no one bats an eye... except that person.

[The promise....] - (Y/N)