Dont give up

Trying to get somewhere in life isn't as easy as everyone said it was, but fighting against everyone who said you couldn't is harder but when you're fighting against the only person holding you back, yourself. 

Your fighting a losing battle. I am fighting a losing battle. 

Believe it or not I was a happy person but you know not everything is black and white sometimes theres the middle between those two colours which is grey and thats where I stand right now, I didn't think my life could turn a one eighty in the short spam off a hour, only if we could see into the future we could prevent something like this from happening to me or anyone. Life is never fair and I'm about to learn the hard way.

A small five seated car have been tossed and turned down the road leaving the car on the roof with no sign of movement inside, the car has been too damaged for anyone to survive, the body of the car crushed. Looking at the car you can see how damaged it has become with the engine being ripped out, it has been destroyed there isn't much left of the car, the body of the car is unrecognised with the damage unable to identify the car no longer. Minutes pass and it feels like a lifetime to everyone in the car but to the man in the truck, it's not hitting him quite yet that he could of killed a family. A bystander driving pass stops at the scene not believing their eyes as it looks like horrifying only something you see in movies or read in books. Running out of his car is a middle aged man who can't believe his eyes, he starts shouting out trying to get a response from anyone but there's nothing but the sound of car parts breaking and hitting the floor as they fall off the car. While the mans begging for a response another car pulls up to help, they calls for an ambulance for help but as the time ticks away right in front of them, all the bystanders can do is hope the ambulance and firefighters have been called out. 

Hearing that the ambulance could be ten minutes the by standers start to get worried, they don't know if the family even survived a crash like that. A by stander gets inpatient waiting and tries to get a little girl out the car as he can't just stand there anymore and wait for help but the man stops when he hears the fire truck incoming with speed, the sirens blasts out and get louder as they get closer, as the by standers watch on praying for a miracle, almost half of them know that it's near impossible to survive a crash like this, a car against a lorry.

it's impossible.

As the fire crew pull up, they get started straight away, racing against the time trying to get everyone out the car, each member of the fire engine are not sure how long they have been upside down, they are praying for a miracle as they get closer to pulling the car open. One team race to get the car stable while the other team tries to use the claws to jam open the doors as it's not budging when they try to open it. The paramedic is checking the drivers pulse unable to stand still and watch the scenes unfold in front of him however he shakes his head to a fellow paramedic who also shakes her head checking the front passenger pulse, the miracle of anyone surviving is getting slimmer right now as they look at each other. A bystander watches on and sees the paramedic shaking there heads, he's shaken up from just watching that he takes his cap off, showing respect to the family and every other bystander stands silent. Right at this point Charlotte parents are announced dead at the scene and theres nothing left she can do but choose, life or death. As one paramedic checks the child pulse, they hear a faint pulse but only just. 

Life or Death...

"She's got a pulse, it's faint" one paramedic shouts at the fire crew who are getting closer to opening the door with a paramedic next to them with the backboard on standby waiting to rush in once the door is open, theres no time to waste and each person knows this as they hurry to get to the child. As the fire crew open Charlotte door, the paramedic rush in to get Charlotte on a back board and a neck brace on. Once Charlotte is stable on the backboard, they check over for any external injuries before rushing the young female into the ambulance, as they check the female over once again checking each box needing to be sure, one is shaking her head, she knows that the female has been upside down for too long, they race to get her loaded into the ambulance and off to the closest hospital, hoping they made it time.