Author's Note

First things first, the song "to be so lonely" is not on the fineline album in this story. It's a seperate single, that Harry releases in 2020 due to the certain circumstances.

So, and before the story starts, I just want to say, that I'm totally aware of the fact, that I have a lot of unfinished stories left, but I really felt like starting this one, because I fell in love with the idea.

Also I want to adress, that everything in this story is fictional. None of the interviews happened like that and I'll change the events of the year 2020 a little bit.

But most importantly I want to say, that I don't have a problem with Louis' relationship. In fact I'm really happy for him to have such a beautiful woman on his side. Although I have to admit, that I secretly still hope, that Larry's real ;)

I also may have messed up the dates of the past events a little in this book. I'm sorry for that but I chose to write it the way it fits the best. In the end it's still a fictional story, so please don't call me out for writing a wrong year or date or something like that.

I also have to give a little warning. This story will contain:

- depression/break downs
- irresponsible behavior
- dark thoughts
- heartbreak
- strong language
- and obviously Larry Stylinson (if you're not a fan, you're free to leave)

And, as always, I'm sorry for every grammar, spelling and vocabulary mistake I've made in this story, but unfortunately english isn't my native language. I've tried my best though.

Please let me know in the comments, if I should continue the story or your thoughts. It helps to get some feedback :)

Lots of love xx