2

I feel light headed and really good as I'm following the blonde girl to the dressing room. I've just arrived at the BBC Radio Manchester building and have an hour left before my interview is about to start.

"So, here's your room for today, Mr. Styles.", the annoying, high pitched voice of the girl snaps me out of my thoughts. I smile at her. She's beautiful, but she looks like every other bitch. "Thank you, love!". I quickly stoke over her arm and see goosebumps appearing on her skin. She smiles and blushes. "I'll pick you up later and bring you to the studio", she announces and leaves the room. I look around and find the clothes, I've told my assistent to get out of my flat. My manager storms into the room, without knocking on the door. "Happy new Year, Harry!", he greets me and I smile at him. I'm thankful to have him, because he gives me the opportunity to be myself. Other than the time in One Direction, I don't have to hide myself anymore. "Happy new Year.", I answer and laugh a little. I thank God for the little pill, that lights up my mood and stops me from overthinking. "You're in a good mood today. I see!", my manager chuckles and I smile. "The interview is about to start in 45 minutes. Take a shower and get dressed. I'll send someone to take care of your hair and makeup.", my manager announces and leaves the room as suddenly as he's apperead.

Another 20 minutes later I sit on the couch, fully dressed and wait for the person, who'll fix my hair. A girl, not older than 20 years, peaks her head through the door. Her hair is bright pink and curly and her smile spreads over her face. "Hello, can I come in?", she greets. I smile back and nod. The girl stumbles into the room, carrying a heavy looking case with her. I watch her placing the case on the table in front of me and think about offering her my help, but she glances at me, the second I make an attempt to get up the couch. After a second, in which the girl's trying to catch her breath, she offers me her hand and smiles again. "Ophelia, but you can call me Lia", she introduces herself. "Nice to meet you, Lia!", I smile and shake her hand. "So, let's get your hair and face done!", Lia says and claps her hands. I laugh at her enthusiasm and lean back to relax, while her small hands do their job.

__________

"Hello Harry. Please take one last look over the list of topics, that you don't want to talk about today!", the radio moderator says and hands me a sheet of paper. I usually don't decide the topics, because most of the topics are PR relate anyway, but it's always good to know, which topic I should avoid.

Topics, that should not be talked about in today's interview:

- Harry's stepfather's death
- Ex relationships
- Larry Stylinson
- Louis Tomlinson including any topics around his personal life
- politics
- Harry's sexuality
- mental health problems
- drugs/alcohol
...

I laugh a little at the Larry Stylinson part. But I'm okay with all the things on the list. I nod and hand him the sheet back. "Thank you, you're ready to start?", the man asks and I nod again. He points to a chair and some headphones and I take a seat. I'm still in a really good mood and smile constantly. I put the headphones on and I'm ready for the show.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to the late night talk with Marc Sigler. Today we have a special guest visiting. Would you like to introduce yourself?", Marc opens the show. I nod and smile. Again. "Hey, everyone. My name's Harry Styles and I'm most known for becoming famous with the band One Direction.". "It's nice to have you here today Harry, thank you for coming.". I nod and answer politely: "It's a pleasure!".

We talk about a lot of random stuff to get warm with each other and I start to relax. "So Harry, how did you start the year 2020?", Marc asks and I flinch a little. Thank God, I took the pill, otherwise I would probably be sobbing by now. "I was invited to the party of my mate Ed Sheeran in London and spent the night with him and a lot of other friends in his Penthouse.", I answer. Marc's face lights up at the mentioning of Ed's name. "That sound amazing. How is your friend? I heard he's enjoying his married life?!". I laugh a little. "Oh, he is! He's a really good husband, as far as I can judge and he'll be a great father one day. He's really experienced with putting people in bed.". Marc laughs. "Speaking for yourself?". I laugh, instead of an answer. "Your today's outfit is pretty cool, by way.", Marc says and I blush a little. I chose an old white, pastel pink and turquoise pullover, with a goose in front, some beige, cord velveteen pants and my black old-school vans, combine with my usual pearl necklace (A/N: the outfit I'm wearing in the picture attached). "Thank you, it's my favourite pullover. It's from my Nan actually.". Again laughing. "I don't care, whose pullover it is. It absolutely suits you. Well, if we're being honest, you could probably wear an old potato sack and you would look like you're fresh from the runway.". I laugh at his compliment. "Thank you, Marc. You're making me blush over here!". We keep on chatting about the upcoming tour and some rumors that are going around. The pill slowly loses its effect and my mood changes slowly. I feel tired and exhausted again.