; epilogue

U N K N O W N

        A body clad in black clothing walks down the brightly lit tunnel, heading towards the hospital entrance

        A body clad in black clothing walks down the brightly lit tunnel, heading towards the hospital entrance. The messenger bag bounces against their thigh as they walk, hands stuffed into the thick leather jacket. The man in the dark, mysterious clothing picks up his pace, knowing that he was running late. Sighing in relief as he finally goes through the automatic doors and up to the front desk, he tugs off his hoodie. 

        He goes through the same steps he likes to think of as a routine; sign in his name and the person he's visiting, take a picture, print out a visitor slip, and stick it on his chest. With a smile, he thanks the nurse and follows the winding halls of the big hospitals. He doesn't get lost, he never does, as he's done this multiple times. 

        Reaching the open door of the patient's room, his thick eyebrows furrow together in confusion and worry. Not only is the door open when it's usually closed, but nurses are also swarming in and out of the room. 

        Without hesitation, he walks through and pushes past the workers carefully, wanting to see what the commotion is all about. As a response, he immediately gets escorted out as he struggles. 

        Through his grunts of trying to get past, he can hear a soft voice calling out for some names he doesn't recognize. With one final push and plead, he is able to finally get through. His frustrated face contorts into a look of awe and surprise at the sight in front of him. 

        Running a hand through his blond locks to look presentable, he approaches the head-bandaged patient, wanting to make a good first impression. His sharp blue eyes glint with excitement as he gives her a wide grin, showing off his white teeth. "Well, hello."

        Slow blink of confusion. A frown. A beat of silence. "...Who are you?"

END OF BOOK ONE.

i don't know how to start this other than saying thank you.

thank you for your patience. it's been a wild ride with this book and i wouldn't have it any other way. it's almost been four years since i published the first chapter. yes, it took that long to write this out.

starting this story and writing out zoee, i was in a very hard and depressing mindset which shows through this oc. i was going through some rough things and writing it out through someone else like this character really helped me cope. of course, with depression, i didn't have a lot of motivation or energy so i would go months without posting a new chapter which i'm sure was frustrating to you guys as readers as much as it frustrated me. but you guys still stuck and got me passed the 1K views mark. now, at this moment we're at 3.3K and i'm hoping it only grows from there.

yes, i am posting a sequel!! i wouldn't leave you guys hanging with a cliffhanger like this. but honestly, i don't think that it will be up anytime soon. i have new muse for other stories and i wan't to give this a break since i have been writing and brainstorming this plot for almost four years. 

please stay patient, it will be up in the near future. but for now, stay tuned for other stories that will be up very soon!

thank you again, i appreciate you all so much.

xo, keillyn.