Cardan Drinks Two 6-Packs of Beer

*this is dedicated to PopcornFoxy because they got me into wattpad. also, thank you for being a great person.*

(A/N: I know this won't be the best fanfic ever of Jurdan, but I'll try to make it interesting for y'all and without spelling/grammar errors as much as possible. Please vote and comment and whatever else there is, (obviously read it) it would mean a lot to me. Please don't be plain rude about this. I already know I'm not the best writer, and while CC is welcome, don't harass me. I know most of y'all are good people ^^

*hold up, almost done* I'm doing this cuz while there are more Jurdan fanfics on Wattpad now, they are my OTP and I don't think we can ever have enough of Jurdan :))

           Cardan drinks so much of the beer, I was afraid he'd get intoxicated even if the Fae technically cannot get drunk on mortal alcohol. In the end, he walks out of the living room at 2 AM after downing two six packs of beer, mumbling about how he misses Faerie wine already. 

           My head is pounding however, after drinking a bottle of beer. I was never very tolerant with alcohol, so I decide to check in too. Vivi and Heather are on the couch, snuggled in and sharing a bottle.

           "Sis, Ima go in now, 'kay? Just tell me which room." Vivi and Heather live in a 2-room apartment, and Heather usually shares a room with Vivi, which means...crap.

            Vivi smirks. "Oak can sleep in our room for today. Take his room," she says, pretending to be oblivious to the fact currently slapping me in the face. I sigh, and trudge towards Oak's room.

           "Have fun!" Vivi trills, her arm around Heather's waist. I cuss under my breath. Cardan. When I open the door, Cardan is splayed out on the bed, and I get a sense of vertigo.

           Cardan Greenbriar, the Cruel Prince, the Wicked King, High King of Faerie, is currently resting on a bedspread with trains on it. After drinking two six-packs of beer. I rub my face and grab my pajamas to shower. If I go to sleep like this, my hangover will be worse in the morning. Showers help.

           "Where are you going to sleep?" Cardan asks, sounding sincere. I sigh. 

           "With thou," I answer, "and I am so honored," I mock, curtsying. "But first, I'm taking a shower." Afraid of his reply, I take refuge in the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and wincing at the cut in my side. Stepping into the hot water, I wet my hair, squirting shampoo, and lathering it in until my hair looks more like a tower of bubbles. I step back into the water, enjoying its stingy embrace. After my head is somewhat cleared, (Haha you thought I was gonna make it a Jurdan scene didn't you >:)) I shuffle out of the shower and into my pajamas.

               As I wring my hair out, I wonder about my decision to send Madoc into the mortal world. My punishment is probably bigger agony for him than being executed. Or, he loves it there, and has glamoured a woman into bedding him right now. I wince at the thought, and step out of the door. I almost bump into Cardan, waiting to go to the bathroom.

            "Oops. Sorry," I say hurriedly, trying to get back into bed before anything...that I don't want to happen on Oak's bed happens. But Cardan catches my arm, and brings my chin up to face him. 

              "Are you drunk?" He asks. "No...why?" I reply. "Because I don't want to kiss you drunk." He says back, smirking. 

             "Oh. Never mind then, I'm drunk, I'm drunk, I'm intoxicated to the highest level-" Cardan cuts me off by kissing me. Of course.

             His lips move against mine, and it is the way it's always been kissing Cardan. It feels like another war we're trying to win against each other. I tangle my hands in his hair, and I marvel at the silkiness of it. I break away, and instead rest my forehead on his.

             "By the way, I've always wanted your hair," I say to him, wanting to get back to kissing him already. "Why? Your hair is perfectly fine," he whispers, fingers nimbly running across my reddish-brown hair. I shiver, and meet his lips to mine. This time, instead of breaking away, I let him deepen the kiss, and involuntarily shiver again when his tongue strokes mine. He pulls me further towards him, burying his hand in my hair. 

               Cardan like this is the only way to make me flustered. He makes me feel oh-so-mortal. Like what I've been trying to hide. But we're in the mortal world now, and I'm past the whole oh-I-have-too-much-dignity thing. So I pull him towards the bed, wishing Oak's room could've been soundproof. I'm going to be harassed by Vivi after this. But when Cardan lands next to me, I can't even think anymore. He's overpowering all my senses, and I writhe underneath his hands as he undresses me. Yep, definitely going to get a lecture from Vivi tomorrow. And I'll have to launder the sheets, too.