Chapter Eight (yet to be rewritten)

As Lukas dragged Matthias out of the room, the other three Nordics following, Matthias was very quiet. It was a strange sight to see the normally very talkative man so quiet. He was soon pushed into a room, and Lukas closed the door on Berwald, Tino, and Emil's faces. This was something to be said between the Norwegian and Dane only.

As soon as the door closed, the Dane broke down into sobs, he clutched onto Lukas' shirt, and cried his heart out. He was saying something completely unintelligible. Lukas just sat there rubbing his back, a few tears leaking down his face as well. The man he loved so dearly was sobbing, and he felt like it was completely his fault. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've stopped." Lukas said, just holding the spiky haired blond. Matthias looked up at Lukas, the tears shining in his eyes. What he responded with broke Lukas' heart. He wrapped his arms around the Dane even harder.

"I thought that was the only thing keeping you with me Norge. Ya' know, you always called me 'stupid Dane', so I thought if I just kept letting you choke me out, you'd stay with me." Matthias said, only hugging Lukas tighter.

Lukas pulled Matthias' face away from his chest and looked into his eyes. The smaller man was saerching for something in the Dane's eyes, and he seemed to have found it. Lukas grabbed Matthias by the tie and pulled him in to a kiss. Matthias was shocked at first, but quickly recovered and kissed straight back. The kiss got heated pretty fast, but soon the need for oxegyn took over the need to be lip-locked with each other. They looked into each other's eyes and Matthias pulled him into another kiss. Lukas' hands found the damn tie, and we almost ripped it off. Matthias was slightly shocked and pulled back from the kiss.

"You stupid Dane, why would that damn thing be what keeps me with you, I love you too much for that shit. If anything like this happens again, and I mean anything, you come straight to me, go it, you stupid Dane." As Lukas finished his speech, he pulled Matthias into yet another kiss. This one was shorter, sweeter. As they parted Lukas looked into his eyes and whispered, "I don't wanna hurt you anymore."

"Norge." Matthias said, looking at Lukas, as it suddenly hit the Dane that the Norwegian said he loved him. "Jesus fuck, Norge, just how much have you lost control of your emotions. Your crying, and you just let it slip that you love me." he teased. "But, you love me? That's not just a me thing? But, Jesus Norge, you don't understand how much I love you. You were the only one who didn't choose to leave me." 

Lukas merely responded by pulling him into another kiss. Matthias smirked into it, and broke the kiss, he grabbed Lukas by the arm, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Lukas shook his head a little but followed non the less. Matthias checked to make sure that no one was outside, only to basically be tackled by Alfred and Gilbert. They were just making sure that the third member of their trio was okay, but looking at him and Lukas. They could see that overall was fine, so they gave Matthias a look, and left, but not before Gilbert shouted over his shoulder, "Don't forget to use protection!" Lukas responded by giving a fierce blush.

Lukas got dragged back to his and Matthias' room, and got slammed onto a bed, and we all know what happened from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the eighth chapter of A World of Secrets, so just a warning, next week I am going on a cruise, so I might not be able to update. Another thing, all the things that are mentioned in my previous A/N, such as all the requests, are still open, I will gladly take requests, as I am starting to run out of ideas faster than I thought I would. Also, I am in a musical, yes I am a nerd I know, so that means that when I do start my other fanfic, it will be every other week that I update that one, once it is out. I have also been moved to a more advanced math class so if the chapters are really short, just assume I had a lot of homework that week. Also, I wanna know, who is your favorite character in Hetalia? Mine's Romano. Anyway, until the next update. See ya!