12.

A few weeks went by with no sign of Jack, Sam hadn't been able to find any trace of him still being in town. It was like he had a fallen off the face of the earth! .... i could only hope that was true!
Things had finally started to settle down, Pepper had called Bucky to tell him Ms Harper had been transferred to another school with a warning, one more wrong step and she would no longer have a career working with children. We were happy with this outcome as it meant she was away from Allie. Allie now had a new teacher, Mr Lang who she loved and said was so funny!

Bucky had sat Chloe down the day after her outburst at the house and told her that she was to show me the same respect as she gave to him, he had told her we were together and that the way she had treated me was unacceptable even if i was 'just the nanny'! I had only seen her a couple times since and she had been perfectly fine with me but i could tell there was definitely still some jealously there.

I had also met Sam's wife Wanda who was lovely! We got along like a house on fire from the start, much to the amusement of Bucky, Steve and Sam. I was actually meant to be meeting her for coffee with Rosie today after dropping the girls at the school. But i had woken up feeling awful.... i went downstairs to find Bucky and the girls already sitting at the table dressed for the day and having breakfast.
"Morning, you feeling okay? you look a little pale" Bucky asked looking up from his iPad that he was reading the news on.
"I think I'm getting sick, i feel awful" i shook my head avoiding the coffee pot and grabbing a bottle of water and some Advil "my head and my throat hurts and i feel real shaky...."
"Go back to bed doll, i'll take the girls to school"
"What about Rosie?"
"I'll call Steve"
"You cant keep calling Steve, he has work too you know" i laughed and regretted it instantly when it started a coughing fit.
"Go to bed, i'll be up in a minute to check on you".
"Fine, but only because i might actually pass out if i dont lay down" i mumbled before heading back upstairs, i heard my phone start ringing from where it was charging in the kitchen and i soon heard Bucky answer it.
"Hey Wanda...... think you girls are going to have to reschedule. Yeah sorry, Y/N's sick i've just sent her back to bed" was the last thing i heard before falling into Bucky's bed and wrapping the covers around me.

"Doll..... doll I'm just going to drop the girls at school" Bucky was suddenly saying from beside me stroking my hair back from my face.
"Okay.... what about Rosie?"
"Wanda is going to take her for a few hours while i go into the office to deal with a few things. Will you be okay on your own for a while?"
"Yes dad i'll be fine home alone" i rolled my eyes at him which was a huge mistake, the sudden movement had me bolting out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom emptying my stomach in the toilet.
"I think I'm dying Buck" i moaned reaching for the flush as he walked in handing me my bottle of water.
"You're not pregnant are you!?" He suddenly asked making a joke of it but also part of him was serious.
"No Buck I'm not pregnant, I'm on birth control. Im just sick" i said stumbling back to bed "i'll be fine after some more sleep".
"Right, of course you are. I was just messing with you sweetheart" he chuckled before leaning down to place a kiss on my forehead.
"Dont get too close, i dont want you getting sick too"
"I'll be fine" he smiled down at me before finally leaving to take the girls to school.

"Dont get too close, i dont want you getting sick too""I'll be fine" he smiled down at me before finally leaving to take the girls to school