Keys And Abomination

Skyler's P.O.V

"So, are you healed?" I asked turning my head to Scott.

He was driving us to the car repairment place because I heard Dad leave in a rush. Something to do with Stiles and a dead body.

I do not even wanna know.

"Yeah. And the weird thing was that Deaton knew things." Scott stated and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean by things. Things as in how much of a weird teenager you are, or-"

"Things like the supernatural. How a scratch from an Alpha takes longer to heal. Stuff about me." Scott explained sounding kinda confused by it too.

"Do you think he might—"

"I didn't get the chance to ask him since I was practically hiding from your family that wants to kill me!" Scott half-yelled and I put my hands up in defence. I never knew I was getting that annoying.

"Calm it Scotty. I was just curious into finding out what the hell I am. You know besides from a freak." I muttered and Scott looked at me and sighed.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm just worried about all of this. This new thing, the Argents-"

"The pit of fire sat next to you." I interrupted and Scott laughed partly-nodding his head.

"I'll see what I can do."

I smiled as the car came to a stop and there was a bunch of ambulances gathered round with a few cop cars. What the hell did Stiles do now?!

He opened the car door and looked down at me.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I groaned making my way towards the back of the car.

Stiles got in looking at both me and Scott and I sat forward slumping myself on their seats.

"So, what the hell did you do this time?" I asked looking at Stiles and he rolled his eyes fiddling with his fingers. "So what did it look like?" I asked starting to get more serious.

"Its not like you." He sighed looking at Scott not really in the mood.

Well not that I care but that just makes me feel bad for being a total dick about all of this.

"Its eyes were almost like, reptilian. There was something about him."

"What the hell do you mean?" I further questioned and Stiles sighed looking at the both of us and then back down at his hands.

"You know when you see like a friend in a Halloween mask. But all you can actually see are there eyes and you feel like you know them but you just cant figure out who it is." Stiles explained.

"You saying you know who it is?" Scott asked having the same totally confused expression as me. Thank god were on the same page.

"No." Stiles shook his head looking at the both of us. "But I think it knew me."

༄༄