Transforming And Raving

Skyler's P.O.V

"Lydia!" I yelled entering the Hale House and I saw her sitting down on the wooden floor looking at me.

Rather something behind me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, and turned round to see a familiar man. I would be able to tell who he was if he wasn't covered in burnt skin.

I felt fear starting to strike me, but that was only because I thought I had done it. That's when I realised who it really was.

"You're not afraid. Now that's new." Peter announced and I raised my eyebrows.

"How are you even alive?" I asked dodging his comment and he just smiled looking down at both Lydia and me.

"Well who says I am. But then again we can't be sure." He answerd and I looked down at Lydia who had dry tears streamed on her face. "All of this must be terribly confusing. But at least you both know that you're not actually crazy. Well, not completely. There's bound to be some residual effects, but you are strong girls. Personally I think that you're gonna pull through with a minimal amount of post traumatic stress. And maybe, a few years of profoundly disturbing nightmares. I had a plan, you know. It was a good plan. But if there's one thing that I've learned in life, it's to always have a backup. That would be you two."

I already tried squeezing my eyes shut thinking I was crazy, but he was still there. I don't think seeing ghosts is a side affect of the scratch.

"See you two are both not only beautiful, smart and powerful. With Lydia's immunity and your strength to burn things to the ground makes you two a perfect plan B. After all, your both now linked. So I want to do what you do best."

I looked up at Peter and furrowed my eyebrows. I heard a loud scream and suddenly I felt myself forget something. But I had no idea what.

I opened my eyes and saw Lydia stand up next to me, and we both opened our hands to find wolfsbane buried within them.

Why were we even at the Hale house?! This place was practically a peice of junk.

"Why are you here?! Why am I here? What the hell are we doing here?!" Lydia asked and I shrugged my shoulders looking around.

"I was about to ask you the same thing."

༄༄

I sat on Dad's desk watching him complain about his veggie burger.

"That's what you get when you decide to ban me from seeing my friends." I scolded and and Dad only whined more when he opened a container that had celery in it. "And it's to keep you alive so I can annoy you even more."

I felt a smirk spread across my face as I took a bite out of my hamburger.

"You have other friends kid. What about Allison?" Dad asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She's more on the family side. And she's studying most of the time. Her grades are starting to drop a bit." I explained while stuffing curly fries in my mouth.

"What about that red-head gir-"

"She's not my friend!" I defended looking back at the Sheriff office that  Stiles was in. "Besides, she's not as fun to mess around with. Mostly because she's as smart...actually she might be smarter than me."

"Kid, is there something you should be telling me, that I don't know about." Dad asked and I turned back round to him.

"No, why would I be keeping anything from you? You know, besides from the fact that you don't want me to see my only friends."