Weird Chemistry And Venemous

Skyler's P.O.V

I walked into Chemistry hoping for a peaceful chemistry lesson but when your friends with two idiots I guess it's just not possible.

I watched as Lydia waved over to me about to take her seat next to me but Stiles quickly raced over to me taking his seat next to me.

"What are you doing?" Lydia and I both asked in unison and Stiles looked at both of us and then just shrugged his shoulders cluelessly. Somethings up.

I watched as Lydia rolled her eyes and took her seat at the desk in front of us and I then watched as Scott race up next to Lydia.

"Okay, seriously Stiles, what's going on?" I whispered and Stiles genuinely seemed concerned.

"It's better if you don't know." He replied.

I groaned feeling my hands starting to form into fists. It's fine, as long as they're not keeping secrets that concerns the safety of my life I'm fine.

I'm not fine.

I watched as Allison entered and she looked equally as confused and Scott pointed his head towards the people behind me but I didn't get a chance because Harris had already started the lesson.

"Einstein once said, Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Harris slowly stopped at our desk and patted Stiles's shoulder.

I couldn't help but laugh under my breath while Stiles had a furious expression spread across his face.

"So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one." Harris explained and then looked back down at Stiles while looking at the whole class. "Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one."

Stiles let out a low groan and I patted the side of his shoulder. "If it makes you feel better I'm pretty entertained." I whispered.

"Yeh, because that's fulfills my desires Sky." He whispered back sarcastically and I nodded.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" Harris cut himself off and I watched as every guy besides from Scott raised their hands.

Notice how I didn't say Stiles.

It's because when I saw his hand starting to go up I grabbed both of them, securing them onto his lap incase he did decide to put them up. I'm just concerned for Erica having to listen to Stiles.

That's my reason.

I groaned looking behind me at Erica who had a grin on her face and I tightened my grip on Stiles's hands.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!" Stiles looked at me trying to take my hands out of his grip. "Sky I prefer my arms attached to my body."

I quickly let them go and scowled when I saw Lydia smiling.

"You jealous?" That came from Lydia but she whispered it. Thankfully. She was doing something right.

"What?! Me! N-no," I looked over at Stiles who looked at me with a confused look. "Your crazy."

Stiles didn't say anything else and I looked forward avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall." He nodded over at Erica. "All right, next two."

While Harris was pairing everyone up I looked back over at Stiles and glared at him. "Why did you even consider putting your hand up? You know I hate Erica."