Changing the timeline!

Barry sat on a couch inside Joe's house with a beer in his hand. Everyone was over since they had finally beaten Zoom. However Barry wasn't in the mood to celebrate. He had lost his father the week before due to Zoom. He took a sip out of his drink and sighed. He was deep in thought as He sat there. He thought about his new friend Kara. Whenever He had time to his thoughts, he would often think about her. He has thought about her non stop ever since He got back from her earth. He never told anyone about her when He got back. He was scared to admit but he had feelings for her. He knew He wouldn't see her again which just made it harder for him. "Barry" asked Joe snapping him from his thoughts. Barry asked "ye.... Yeah". Joe smiled and said "you just seemed zoned out for a minute there". Barry nodded and said "I was just thinking". Joe asked "about". Barry simply said "someone". Joe nodded. He didn't want to push Barry to talk especially if He wasn't ready to. Barry stood up and said "I'm going out for air". Joe nodded and said "ok son, I'll talk to you later". Barry nodded as He headed to the front door and left the house.

Barry sat alone on the porch to Joe's house for a few minutes. He rubbed his forehead as He thought. Barry took a sip of his drink as the front door opened and someone left. "Hey" said Iris. Barry sighed and quietly said "Hey Iris". Iris sat next to him and smiled. Barry looked down the street and hopes that she would go back inside. He wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone. Iris said "you know I'm here for you right". Barry nodded and replied "I know". Iris smiled and took a deep breath. She said "I've also given it some thought..... And I'm ready". Barry asked "ready for what". Iris smiled and said "to try something between us". Barry stood up and said "I can't Iris". Iris frowned and stood up. She asked "how not". Barry said "I'm not in the right place Iris, and..... I don't feel that way anymore, I've waited in you for so long..... I just can't". Iris gave him a small smile and said "ok Barry..... If you change your mind..... You know where to find me...... And if you need to go somewhere..... Or do something.... Do it.... We'll all understand". Barry nodded and said "I know". Iris smiled at Barry one last time before heading back inside.

Barry looked in the window to the house to see his friends and family all having a laugh and having fun. He sighed and said "I'm sorry but I have to do this". Barry sped into his suit and ran down the street. He focused on the night his mother died and He began time travelling. Barry ran into his childhood home to see the Reverse Flash about to Stab his mother. Barry slammed into Thawne causing Thawne to hit of the wall and fall to the ground. He walked over to Thawne and said "you aren't hurting her, ever again". He punched Thawne across the face, knocking him out. Barry turned around to see Nora looking at them confused. Barry took a step towards her. Nora backed up a little. Barry smiled and said "hey..... It's ok..... You.... You're safe". He crouched down and said "it's ok". Nora hugged him as she sobbed. Barry hugged back and smiled. Nora sniffed and said "thank you...... Thank you....... Where is my son". Barry pulled away from the hug and said "he'll be back soon..... He's safe". Nora nodded and said "thank you". Barry stood up and said "see you around". He sped over to Thawne and lifted him up. Barry returned to the present and found an abandoned building.

Barry quickly built up a power dampening cell and dumped Thawne inside. Barry sat for a while until he heard a groan. Barry looked into the cell to see Thawne sitting up with his mask down. Thawne leaned against the back wall of the cell and he glared at Barry. Barry removed his mask and sat in silence. Thawne asked "what did you do". Barry said "I beat you Thawne". Thawne shook his head and stood up. He wrapped his hands around the bars of the cell and said "you changed the timeline". Barry said "if you didn't kill my mother, I wouldn't have had to". Thawne slammed his fist on the cell and shouted "you can't... Just drastically change the timeline like that, are you an idiot". Barry scoffed and walked over and stood inches away from Thawne. He said "I'm the idiot, you drastically changed the timeline first, you messed up my whole life". Thawne chuckled and said "that was the plan". Barry shook his head and said "I hope you enjoy seeing the inside of a cell". Barry began walking away. Thawne shouted "I will get out of here Barry Allen, and I will finish what I started". Barry turned around and shouted "go to hell". Thawne shouted "you've already taken us there". Barry left the abandoned building and said "time to see what changes there are". He sped his way towards the city from the outskirts.